2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

Maliek Collins, Shelby Harris, and Derek Wolfe are all still out there at DL. We could look at a Vonn Bell or Logan Ryan to fill in that dimebacker role. Breeland is free; I'd welcome him as Tramon's replacement. 

Just suggestions...

10 hours ago, FAH1223 said:

No WRs? No TEs?

There are rumors of Ebron/Walker. I think we make a bargain signing. It might be awhile though (Ebron had injury concerns, without him getting inspected, I'd avoid).

WR- We probably aren't signing one. The draft is loaded, we are priced out of the higher end guys (Anderson, Sanders), and the bottom end is rehashes that aren't really worth more than 2M (Perriman, Phillip Dorsett).

We're probably looking at Adams, round 1-3 rookie, Lazard, MVS, and Kumerow/ESB... which if someone takes a jump, could be fine.

Just now, pacman5252 said:

There are rumors of Ebron/Walker. I think we make a bargain signing. It might be awhile though (Ebron had injury concerns, without him getting inspected, I'd avoid).

WR- We probably aren't signing one. The draft is loaded, we are priced out of the higher end guys (Anderson, Sanders), and the bottom end is rehashes that aren't really worth more than 2M (Perriman, Phillip Dorsett).

We're probably looking at Adams, round 1-3 rookie, Lazard, MVS, and Kumerow/ESB... which if someone takes a jump, could be fine.

I would like to see a vet pass catcher and Dlineman added.  I don't want the pack to have to depend on rookies to get it figured out quickly.  Major strides from last years draft class are what they are counting on .. if it doesn't happen it will hard to see us make that next step to the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

How about Demarcus Robinson (WR) from the Chiefs?  Could he be a viable #2 when not stuck behind Kelce, Hill, and Watkins?

Sign him .. sign anybody! There seems to be some upside there, so he's worth a shot.  He's better than fringe clowns like Kumerow & Allison.

Edited by {Family Ghost}
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

I think now's the time to strike on someone like Perriman or Walker if Walker is healthy. Ebron will need to come down in price TBH.

Breaking News!!!!

The teams taking up all the free agents are the same teams who always take up all the free agents.  Falcons, Rams, Bengals, Browns, Raiders, Buccaneers, Chargers...

Those are the teams with the big ticket signings.  Look at the history of those teams and how frequently they do this and how infrequently they win. 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Breaking News!!!!

The teams taking up all the free agents are the same teams who always take up all the free agents.  Falcons, Rams, Bengals, Browns, Raiders, Buccaneers, Chargers...

Those are the teams with the big ticket signings.  Look at the history of those teams and how frequently they do this and how infrequently they win. 

Falcons...