2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

So youre gonna rock 1 rb if one of those go down?

How would you feel if we drafted a guy with our 5-7?

I'm hoping we bring back Ervin. Doesn't exclude us from drafting a day 3 guy but I'd be comfortable running back the same 3.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

No.  I’ve never tried pot before in my life and I won’t until I’m at least 70.  People have told me I should try it, but I won’t.  I’m perfectly okay with occasional cigarettes and alcohol.  Don’t need to add another expense to my life.

Just joking. I never tried it either. Good Catholic upbringing.

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

So youre gonna rock 1 rb if one of those go down?

How would you feel if we drafted a guy with our 5-7?

1 hour ago, Jaegybomb said:

I'm hoping we bring back Ervin. Doesn't exclude us from drafting a day 3 guy but I'd be comfortable running back the same 3.

We drafted a guy last year and signed Ervin as a RS who turned out to be helpful in the Dion Lewis role in MLF's offense. No reason to draft a guy when someone like Raheem Mostert goes through 6 teams before becoming a star on the 7th team...

3 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

We maybe lose 2 rbs I’m fa... rb is now a constant burn a 3-5 and refresh the stable every other year

and we drafted a dude that looked pretty good in preseason so while we'll bring in JAG's for camp fodder, we're good until next year unless we really want to dial things up and grab JK Dobbins...

12 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

How quickly we forget tra Carson

Christine Michael - serviceable
Cedric Benson - serviceable
DuJuan Harris - serviceable (not sure if he was a PS guy or street FA)

Pretty sure those were the last 3 occurrences that we used street/PS guys as a starter. 

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Am I not sensing sarcasm here? Carson was an incredible JAG...

Worse than a JAG, usually guys are better than that I'd call JAGs. To me like Will Redmond is a JAG, Lowry is not a JAG, too high. Carson is below a JAG

I don't call starters JAGs for the most part, if that makes sense. But it's not worth it to decide what the definition is lol, it's just mine.

Edited by Norm