WR - Ruggs | Renfrow | Agholor 

TE - Waller | Moreau | Witten

LT - Miller | Sharpe 

LG - Incognito | Simpson 

C - Hudson | Devey 

RG - Parker | Good 

RT - Brown | Parker 

Defense (25) 

DE - Crosby | Key | FA Addition (Jordan?) 

DT - Hankins | Hall

DT - Collins | Hurst 

DE - Ferrell | Nassib 

SLB - Lee | Wilbur 

MLB - Littleton | Morrow 

WLB - Kwiatkoski | Muse 

CB - Mullen | Joyner | Robertson 

CB - Arnette | Lawson | Johnson 

SS - Abram | Heath

FS - Randall | Harris

Special Teams (3) 

K - Carlson

P - Cole

LS - Seig 

And that's about the only way we will add another RB is if Gruden lets go of the extra QB's

23 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Two questions... 

How many Wr's do we keep and who makes it?  Ruggs, Williams, Edwards, Renfrow, Agholr are locks.

Do we go after a RB in free agency and who is out there? Freeman, Hyde, Miller?  

Think Freeman would be the best bet for RB.

6 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

And that's about the only way we will add another RB is if Gruden lets go of the extra QB's

Or if we only carry 5 LB's, which could happen as we only carried 4 on the first 53 man roster last season. I just don't see how Mayock and Gruden can feel comfortable going into the season with Bowden (who has never played RB in his life) and Richard (39 carries last season) as the only two RB's behind Jacobs. Especially when Jacobs played a good portion of the season hurt and then had to miss 3 games. 

There are 3 RB's on the market right now that are under 30 years old and have rushed for 1,000+ yards in a season at one point in their career in Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller, and Devonta Freeman. 

4 minutes ago, Tamar Raider said:

Think Freeman would be the best bet for RB.

I'd prefer Carlos Hyde who showed some resurgence last season as one of only 16 backs to break the 1,000 yard mark. Plus he's a bigger back at 230 pounds. Freeman would also be nice especially with his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. And a dark horse if healthy for me would be Lamar Miller. 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Or if we only carry 5 LB's, which could happen as we only carried 4 on the first 53 man roster last season. I just don't see how Mayock and Gruden can feel comfortable going into the season with Bowden (who has never played RB in his life) and Richard (39 carries last season) as the only two RB's behind Jacobs. Especially when Jacobs played a good portion of the season hurt and then had to miss 3 games. 

There are 3 RB's on the market right now that are under 30 years old and have rushed for 1,000+ yards in a season at one point in their career in Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller, and Devonta Freeman. 

I'd take Miller or Freeman 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

LB and DE could just be bringing back Compton and Jordan.

I'd like to see Vontaze Burfict brought back to replace Wilbur (if we're carrying 6 LBs). I think his leadership and experience in the system would help all of our new guys after this weird offseason and he'd only be expected to split time with Lee at SLB. It also makes sense to bring back DJ, he played well last season and can play DT/DE. And then bring in Carlos Hyde to be RB2 and I'd love our roster from top to bottom.

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

As tight as some roster decisions are going to be, and looking at the current depth chart, people complaining about UDFA we signing' none of them making the team anyway.

Will be very difficult for UDFAs to crack any roster if camp/preseason are limited. I like Mayocks rationalization on not caring as much about late rounders for that reason. 7th rounders aren’t any more locks to make it than UDFAs

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I'd like to see Vontaze Burfict brought back to replace Wilbur (if we're carrying 6 LBs). I think his leadership and experience in the system would help all of our new guys after this weird offseason and he'd only be expected to split time with Lee at SLB. It also makes sense to bring back DJ, he played well last season and can play DT/DE. And then bring in Carlos Hyde to be RB2 and I'd love our roster from top to bottom.

Burfict ok with being a backup and mentor role for the vet minimum. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I'd prefer Carlos Hyde who showed some resurgence last season as one of only 16 backs to break the 1,000 yard mark. Plus he's a bigger back at 230 pounds. Freeman would also be nice especially with his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. And a dark horse if healthy for me would be Lamar Miller. 

I like hyde to. Think he is the perfect offset to jacobs and richard. 

Remember a lot of UDFA and 2nd year players got a good shot to make the practice squad. For me I would like to sign 5 vets post draft 

RB- another one for completion. 
T- someone to push Parker 

DL- someone like Jordan to fight for the 9th Dlineman spot/playing time 

LB- like others said Wilburn shouldn’t make a team, a Sam 

S- just Vet competition, Curtis Riley type 

15 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I like hyde to. Think he is the perfect offset to jacobs and richard. 

would anyone kick the tires on Frank Gore. Old man can still run hard, and has juice somehow. Be 3rd string mentor Bowden and Jacobs. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Another thing is that Kyle Wilbur has no business making the final 53 man roster. Tanner Muse should be stepping into that role as backup LB who never plays but is a special teams ace. 

this is a good point. i think we also have one "extra" roster spot now because we no longer need to waste a spot on a designated return man in Dwayne Harris. Mayock said he expects Ruggs and Bowden to handle returns, and we know Richard can also moonlight as a punt returner.