What concerts did you just go/are you going to?

MikeT14

P!nk, Kelly Clarkson, Pentatonix, Bleachers, Keane, Kings of Leon twice, Ellie Goulding, Incubus, U2 twice, Green Day twice, Zac Brown Band, Snoop Dogg, Sublime with Rome, Linkin Park, Airborne Toxic Event, Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett, Frankie Ballard, Chris Young, Chris Janson, some random reggae-rock band and an English guy with a band I don't remember. Probably a couple of others.

Dermot Kennedy most recently at House of Blues in Boston in November or October.

In August I went to my first EDM fest which was in New York. Eric Prydz, Above & Beyond, and Tritonal were the standouts I went to see.

I really want to see ODESZA, Illenium, and Cash Cash, Grouplove, Mumford & Sons, Midland, M83, go to the Glastonbury Festival, the 1975, Vampire Weekend.

Would love to see a TON of music though.

Edited by DoleINGout

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Ooh how was that. I might be taking a girl to see them in Chicago in the summer 

BUENO.

This was after their album All At Once came out in the Boston House of Blues. So a smallish venue but they are fantastic. Back at that time they were my favorite band.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

This thread died right before COVID, which makes sense.....

Reviving it for 2022 so far. Been to a handful of shows so far this year.

Saw Andy Frasco and Twiddle Easter Sunday. I love AF, seen him 3 times in the past year. They just have high energy and are a lot of fun. 

This past weekend was Beartooth, Devil Wears Prada and Silverstein. I'm not a big BT fan, but Silverstein was great with the throwback to high school. 

Coheed and Cambria back in early March - third time seeing them, and always enjoy it. 

Upcoming 2022: Floyd Fest in July which will be featuring Ann Wilson, Melissa Ethridge, Lake Street Dive, Trampled by Turtles, and Marcus King among others. I also have Greta Van Fleet in September. Might try and go to the RHCP when they play at Nats park. 

From memory, not in any order

V-Ice

Metallica

Phish twice, including a 3 day festival on new years eve/day 1999 into 2000 (their last set was from midnight to dawn)

Ween twice

Woodstock 99 so lots there

Aaron freeman 

Loudon Wainwright

Flight of the Concords

John Prine

No Doubt

Papa Roach (lol)

Powerman 5000

The Bloodhound Gang