Jump to content
CHOMP_CHOMP

Chomp_Chomp 2 Rounder

Recommended Posts

Just now, Swampbilly said:

I wouldn’t, but I would take Swift, Biadasz, or Yetur Gross Matos over Murray at 26.  I think Swift and YGM will both be 1 st rounders and Biadasz is on the cusp of being a 1st rounder, just depends on team needs.  Murray is good value at 26 but doesn’t really fit a big need for us Finsfans the way an Edge, OLineman, or RB does.

Nevertheless, this is definitely one of the best mocks I’ve Ive seen for the Dolphins.

I think Miami needs a 3-down LB. Baker is good vs the pass/bad vs the run. RMM is opposite. I think there could be more need-worthy players but Murray would be a great value pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

I think Miami needs a 3-down LB. Baker is good vs the pass/bad vs the run. RMM is opposite. I think there could be more need-worthy players but Murray would be a great value pick. 

I understand what you are saying here, but I think Gross-Matos is a better pick at 26 than Murray.  Don't think he lasts until the Second.  Although, great draft for the Fins either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we take Jordan Love with Herbert still on the board I will be pretty upset about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Rather have Henderson in the 1st and go QB, RB, or Edge in the 2nd.

I think Baun is going to be a player Vrabel really likes. He is a unique piece who can play on the edge as well as the middle. I do agree CB is a big need, and im not against Henderson there. I just think the Titans are going to really like Baun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, praegler said:

I understand what you are saying here, but I think Gross-Matos is a better pick at 26 than Murray.  Don't think he lasts until the Second.  Although, great draft for the Fins either way.

Eh i have Murray as the higher rated player by quite a bit. Im not that high on Matos, as you can probably tell. I dont like the hazing reports, and i want to see more about that and see where that goes. I also think EDGE is one of the few places Miami goes after in FA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 4:20 PM, Tetsujin said:

I think Miami needs a 3-down LB. Baker is good vs the pass/bad vs the run. RMM is opposite. I think there could be more need-worthy players but Murray would be a great value pick. 

OK....I see what you're doing here.  If we do target edge players in FA, like Chomp has suggested, then I can definitely get on board with Murray at 26, great value and he would be an upgrade at ILB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Eh i have Murray as the higher rated player by quite a bit. Im not that high on Matos, as you can probably tell. I dont like the hazing reports, and i want to see more about that and see where that goes. I also think EDGE is one of the few places Miami goes after in FA. 

I understand your thinking now.  If they do go after Edge in FA, then I could also get on board with Murray at 26. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

I think Baun is going to be a player Vrabel really likes. He is a unique piece who can play on the edge as well as the middle. I do agree CB is a big need, and im not against Henderson there. I just think the Titans are going to really like Baun. 

He’s very undersized and Vrabel has a smaller OLB in Landry. I think he’ll want a bigger OLB like 265+ which is why I think Davidson will come into play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

I wanted to give you guys an IDL, but i just didnt see one at any point in the draft that made sense. Yes i could very well see Brown over Okudah, but idk if the coaching staff will value Brown over the premiere CB in the draft. Whats worse is so far, i have you guys taking a TE in the 3rd round. I guess a whole lot will change come FA, but i think IDL is super deep in thatregard this year so im kind of assuming they fix the problem through that channel. 

I think blalock would be a better pick then a 3-4 olb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.1.2020 at 3:41 PM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

San Francisco 49ers: Kristian Fulton / DB / Louisiana State 

I'd be fine with a DB at #32, but Tyler Biadasz should also get some consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×