Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

38 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

thast an aweful lot of people on your list racks

giphy.gif

It's not necessarily who I think is lock scum or anything, just people I would feel comfortable voting for today.

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

Seems weirdly stringent at the current point in time

Stringent in what way?

26 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i mean i saw that coming but im curious what i did that screamed scum? (not being rude, genuinly asking) this is like the fifth game that a person has gone in on me for coming across as scum and i genuinly dont see wtf i seem to be doing thats scummy (><) look at my page and read my posts ive been consistent.

It's not your behavior itself, but the inconsistencies in your story about your catch up.

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm really thinking that this is a similar situation to a couple games ago where I got wolfy lynched for being scummy.  I think he is just awkward in thread.

It's not really his behavior or awkwardness, its that his story doesn't really seem to add up. I'm not sure that is a noob error type thing so much as a likely lie.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Md4l cause he is a dirty liar. He tried to perform a killing move. 

Md4l

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Stop being a little girl.

Your brother was getting lynched so you say that you and others are mafia and lock the vote on yourself.

Now you're just going "no u".

Grow the hell up man.

If you have read instead of playing your scum game you would known like everyone else what I did and y.  

You also would have never come at me for an "easy lynch"

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The number isn’t a hang up because it would have been roughly 50 pages to read up. 

the hang up I have is the 29 pages in 6 minutes. 

initially it was that you started on 53 and skimmed to 76z then it was started at 76 because pickle tagged you. Then it went back to starting at 53 and skipping pages to 76.

yea you can see what i did in what you just posted, skimmed a few pages from 53 to 76 skimmed a couple more from the 76 page tag to 81 where i saw pickle outing scum (allegedly) picked up a couple of quotes to ask about and then went to the last page to ask for a catch up, and dont forget the 53 to 76 and the explanation from 76 to 81 was becouse i was asked different questions about how i was doing my skimming so i answered what was the most applicable, i didnt outline everything i did for every question until you started asking becouse i was coming across scummy with my answers. learning experience for me for next time to be clearer and more concise with my explanations. if you get me started i can get pretty damn long winded and i know most people dont really appreciate that

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

anyone find scum?

nope.

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Dingo, Naz, KSJ, Rags, SwAg. Great options.

Seconded on 2 of those three. 

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

md4l could be lying

Always baby. 

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Didn’t we let Orca live AND win with a killing role? 

Dude killed more town than mafia did.

Also I didn't read most of D1 so anyone got some highlights for me? 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I just came from a game where we let a killer who admitted to and repeatedly kill town get away with murder. 

I find this position in a new game to be humorous.

With no faction kill, I'm willing to guess you were carrying it out and aren't a vig