Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

pretty sure a town faction mafia faction and reporter faction, think town and mafia are standard and reporter faction is probably info slash misinformation if i took a guess in the dark

Seems like touch would fall under the reporter faction...

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

that does make a lot of sense.

@daboyle250 you said you have to send a note Can you clarify with gopher what happens if you dont put in a move? does anything happen if you deliver enough notes?

I only know that I have to send a note each night and that I can only send a note to a player max two times.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

dabOyle

note passing presents as a reporter to me and in the night recap slappy came back with reporter alignment who's win con said win when all threats to reporters are eliminated seems like a town varient but i could be misguessing

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What else can I argue with you about? I’m town but you think I’m scum. I’m not wasting my energy with you.

ive read you in games you'll argue about what color the sky is why stop now when someone votes you?

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

One last thing. That headline was all BDL members mentioned. I think Dingo wrote it.

The last time I was in an all BDL gang we got murdered by some people who didn't like the fact we were freeing them from their oppressors. 

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

McLovin will be missed.*****

Edited by DingoLadd
Not a vote edit, used a gif with a censored word so fixing my mistake.