Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I agree if they play as town. Touch hadn't. Faking using his move that he may or may not have had drawn no one out and was unknown what it did and if he had it. He also was going to pardon Dingo at one point

Lmfao omg you are delusional. 

you are literally the only one that would agree with that statement. EVERYTHING I had done was town oriented from the time I claimed on. I was actually going to pardon the wolf lynch but bucs asked me not to. 

the threat on dingo was to push it back towards a double lynch of dingo and Md4l. 

you are ridiculous. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But I didn’t actually hold it hostage, so by your own logic it was not anti-town. 

yes, actually it is. Especially considering the half *** attempt to explain the two hits. 

So let me get this straight, I push one town and he ends up lynched is horrific. 

hitting Three town players in a row and continuing use of a hit, is not? 

No dip****, I correctly figured out we lynched the redirect and because of it, found out there was a roleblock...but that is just total **** and not needed lmao

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Lmfao omg you are delusional. 

you are literally the only one that would agree with that statement. EVERYTHING I had done was town oriented from the time I claimed on. I was actually going to pardon the wolf lynch but bucs asked me not to. 

the threat on dingo was to push it back towards a double lynch of dingo and Md4l. 

you are ridiculous. 

blow it out your ***

Just now, The Orca said:

I agree if they play as town.

Then don't say things like "Kill all indies that can win with mafia"

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

2 of those were anti town based soley on alignment

@Whicker would agree with me. Kill all indys that can win with mafia, especially indy Gov

because now you're said two completely different things in less than half an hour and it makes it hard to tell what exactly you're talking about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No dip****, I correctly figured out we lynched the redirect and because of it, found out there was a roleblock...but that is just total **** and not needed lmao

What does you killing 3 town players in a row have to do with your 1 vote on a lynched mafia (quit acting like you pushed it there)? 

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets keep this updated if you vote.

Orca - 5 - MD4L, Dome, ET80, Counselor, daboyle

ET80 - 3 - PR, Whicker, bucs

Naz - 2 - Malf, Forge

malf- 1 - Orca

Forge - 1 - BCB

No Lynch - Racks

im having fun watching this all unfold, and i will post my thoughts tonight.

That vote should be on me (you have yourself).

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

If this was a policy lynch for orca I could get behind it. But this push isn't that. Maybe it's because I didn't play last game but from the outside looking in, this just looks like shenanigans.

Oh, i'm on board for a policy lynch. I don't like MWil's push at all and will be addressing that next.

I thought it was really weird mwil made (or fabricated) a read/push on a guy he already said he'd be policy lynching. 

• Like 1