SNF: Green Bay (1-0) at Atlanta (1-0)

titans0021

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Green Bay is not a very good team outside of Rodgers and their receivers geez.  

Perry, Daniels, and Haha are all very good.  Linsley, Bakhtiari, and Bulaga are very good.  Other than that...Burnett is good, Matthews is still good usually.

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

Dom Capers must have incriminating pictures of someone in the Packers front office. Inexplicable that he's stuck around so long with how poor his unit's fundamentals are year in and year out

I hate Capers so much.  I wish we had a real DC.

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Arthur Blank is the owner of the  year for those prices.

I can't afford a ticket to any regular-season football game in the country. But at least I know, hypothetically, that I could afford to eat in Mercedes-Benz Stadium. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You almost wonder if the other owners will have to follow suit.

They won't. Those guys didn't get rich by being nice to their consumers. As long as most of those owners are getting sell outs week in and week out, there will be no incentive to make concessions affordable.

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

They won't. Those guys didn't get rich by being nice to their consumers. As long as most of those owners are getting sell outs week in and week out, there will be no incentive to make concessions affordable.

You're probably right.  Depends on if fan pressure gets high enough.  But if another owner like Jerruh followed suit, you could see a snowball effect.  Wishful thinking though.

Archived