SNF: Green Bay (1-0) at Atlanta (1-0)

titans0021

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

I was also put off by the loaves starting out as these weird breadsticks you had to hydrate and stick in a heater before they resembled real bread, and the roast beef slices having green stains from the preservatives, but having all those untracked meat and dairy ingredients behind the counter was too much. Subway could have been a better chain than they are, but IMO they expanded way too fast and got lazy.

I try to avoid big name restaurants now, some of the best food are from restaurants without a big name.

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

Squeeking by the Bears and then beating on a hobbled Packers offense with an already bad defense isn't exactly inspiring. 

I would rather have the Eagles right now.

Bears has always played Falcons tough, games always ended up close, since Matt Ryan was drafted that is... Not to mention Bears field was terrible. 

15 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I worked at Subway once...do not eat that turkey. Actually, don't eat anything from there except for the chips and pop. I remember being the only employee on staff who would actually do the required temperature test on our ingredients instead of just copying over the previous day's numbers.

Another super drive by Atlanta to end the half, and this one is starting to get out of hand. 

I worked there too years ago. Literally the same exact thing.

4 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Squeeking by the Bears and then beating on a hobbled Packers offense with an already bad defense isn't exactly inspiring. 

I would rather have the Eagles right now.

Week 1 games are always weird. Plus the field was absolutely garbage. Falcons are the most well balanced team in the NFC and probably the leauge. 

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I worked there too years ago. Literally the same exact thing.

Honestly, I think we'd be pretty disgusted if we knew the practices of most restaurants. I'm sure Subway and other fast food restaurants are particularly bad because of the low wages they pay their workers. However, I have never gotten sick after eating there, so I just don't think about it haha.

3 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

All fast food has some sometimes shoddy practices.  Especially when there is a youthful work cast.  But in my area it's largely grown adults and while I'm sure some corners are cut, I don't think it's nearly as bad as you say, nor is it as bad at every Subway just because your friend and his coworkers were bad employees.

Don't eat fast food if you care about your health. Not only are the ingredients garbage the food handling is almost even worse. 

Archived