SNF: Green Bay (1-0) at Atlanta (1-0)

titans0021

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

I worked at Subway once...do not eat that turkey. Actually, don't eat anything from there except for the chips and pop. I remember being the only employee on staff who would actually do the required temperature test on our ingredients instead of just copying over the previous day's numbers.

Another super drive by Atlanta to end the half, and this one is starting to get out of hand. 

As someone who eats at Subway fairly frequently, this is depressing.  :(

2 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I worked at Subway once...do not eat that turkey. Actually, don't eat anything from there except for the chips and pop. I remember being the only employee on staff who would actually do the required temperature test on our ingredients instead of just copying over the previous day's numbers.

Another super drive by Atlanta to end the half, and this one is starting to get out of hand. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

My friend said the same thing once, he said the subway he worked at, said they would sometimes leave the meat out and put it back in the freezer one hour before opening. He also said something you stated, they would just copy the previous day's temperature readings.

6 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I've lived a fulfilling life. YOLO.

Just now, BladeKor said:

My friend said the same thing once, he said the subway he worked out, said they would sometimes leave the meat out and put it back in the freezer one hour before opening. He also said something you stated, they would just copy the previous day's temperature readings.

I was also put off by the loaves starting out as these weird breadsticks you had to hydrate and stick in a heater before they resembled real bread, and the roast beef slices having green stains from the preservatives, but having all those untracked meat and dairy ingredients behind the counter was too much. Subway could have been a better chain than they are, but IMO they expanded way too fast and got lazy.

Archived