49ers DE Nick Bosa wins DROY

SteelKing728

Great season and deserved. Maxx Crosby and Josh Allen were hot on his heels and IMO this award is much closer than people realize. But I agree Bosa is the winner here. Has any defensive rookie helped contribute to as many wins as he has? Jimmy getting injured was the best thing that ever happened to the Niners. 

6 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Can't stand Bosa, but there was really no other choice. 

Did you watch the NFL? Maxx Crosby and Josh Allen both had double digit sacks with much less defensive line talent. Crosby was also very solid as a run defender. Don’t know about Allen though. 

I agree with Bosa getting the award but this comment is irresponsible. 

I agree that it is much closer than the voting probably showed but Bosa edges everyone just based on team success.  Anyone who thinks it is not close should remember that there is probably not another lineman on the Raiders that would start on the 49ers team.  Statistically Crosby is even with Bosa and maybe a tick below him when you watch the games.  Congrats to Bosa.  Bosa, Allen, and Crosby should all have good to great careers.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Great season and deserved. Maxx Crosby and Josh Allen were hot on his heels and IMO this award is much closer than people realize. But I agree Bosa is the winner here. Has any defensive rookie helped contribute to as many wins as he has? Jimmy getting injured was the best thing that ever happened to the Niners. 

Did you watch the NFL? Maxx Crosby and Josh Allen both had double digit sacks with much less defensive line talent. Crosby was also very solid as a run defender. Don’t know about Allen though. 

Crosby got 4 votes. Devin Bush had 2. Josh Allen had 1.

Nick Bosa had 43. 

It was pretty much a landslide.

Edited by Yin-Yang

He was right though. I’d like to see how landslide-ish the victory for Bosa was. 

12 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i want a RECOUNT and the voters DRUG TESTED as well

In all fairness, landslide voting doesn’t necessarily mean it wasn’t close. It just means it was decisive. I always use this example: all 50 voters would vote that 10 is a bigger number than 9, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t close numbers. 

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

In all fairness, landslide voting doesn’t necessarily mean it wasn’t close. It just means it was decisive. I always use this example: all 50 voters would vote that 10 is a bigger number than 9, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t close numbers. 

all because Bosa Plays with a More talented DL and cuz the made it to the superbowl.