Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

On 2/3/2020 at 8:14 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

are considered any player who was a rookie in their last NFL season. PS players are considered any player who started in seven or less games the previous NSFL season. Only up to two PS or rookie keepers can be players who played in a game the previous NSFL season. Other PS or rookie players who played a game in the previous season will be charged by their positional price, at the position they spent the most time in during the season. In addition, players who are kept as a non-PS or rookie keeper the previous year are not eligible, and cost a minimum of what they cost the year before (for example, a QB keeper cannot be kept for 1 the previous

@TheKillerNacho does this mean that i can tag DK and Terry (WRs) for 1 as rookies if i start them all games?

and if i never play hollywood brown, i can tag him for 1 too?

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, Glem kinda screwed up a few Team tags and I'm not worried about changing them atm, but ill take note of this

I'm gonna blame Glem when Marcus Peters plays like the Rams and not the Ravens version of himself. 

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Nope, the Raiders/Pats version, with 1 game played and 15 game nerf.

If I was wrong and AB turns out to be trash in the sim I will be a happy lad