Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

My team sucks again

I watched your game on my 70 inch tv. You came back and tied it up and lost on a last second FG. Where that kicker had missed 2 FG already in the game. 

Seriously thought you were going to OT.

Your Offensive aggression is the highest in the league. So you will turn it over more.

I'd dial back the RB1 usage just a touch as well.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I watched your game on my 70 inch tv. You came back and tied it up and lost on a last second FG. Where that kicker had missed 2 FG already in the game. 

Your Offensive aggression is the highest in the league. So you will turn it over more.

Thanks 

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

1st of all. He only came back due to the rubber band mechanic.

2nd of all. Butker missing two easy shots & hitting the hard one is so unlike him it made me laugh

Just now, Counselor said:

Yeah still a learning experience for me

Trust me I understand it took me about 2 seasons to figure things out. 

I win about as ugly as you can win though. Having a halfway competent QB is going to be interesting this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Well and with that, I announce my retirement from this league. I gave it my best shot, but this league just isn't for me.

Good luck to everyone.

I don't think you can really judge anything based off of getting blown out by Ruskie considering how much firepower he has on offense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

TBH Winston made that game a lot uglier by himself, RNG was not shining down upon him.

When a dude has 30 picks and 21 dropped interceptions in one season, that's gonna be an issue for him in the sim pretty much every game.

• Like 1