Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yes. Dabo to OC, Cut Kiffin. @TheKillerNacho

I like it for both

I don't like when teams massively blow things up, but I do like someone getting a marginal improvement and the other team getting a marginal value, without wildly upsetting the balance

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

These are the 3 teams

5-2  +30 PD
4-3  +30 PD
4-3  +23 PD

I'm not saying I am better than them, I'm simply saying these teams are all essentially equal in terms of performance so far, and in an RNG world where games go to OT I think it is VERY fair to say that in potential rematches that the opponents will have just as much of a "struggle" as I would

My whole thesis is that I don't agree with the initial assessment that I am worse than the crop of playoff teams, simply because OT has not gone my way in games that came down to the final play.

There are more than just Tacoma and Rio tho. Which you should have gathered from me saying 

“Seems like you win against teams you should, and lose close to teams as good/better.”.

You're 0-2 vs Rio on the year. PD/OT/SOS/Whatever... you’re 0-2 and I would say you’re a worse team given that fact & overall record.

Tacoma has beaten you once, they’ve beaten Rio as well(who has beaten you twice). It’s not out of the realm of possibilities based on those two facts that they’re better than you as well.

South Africa is playing well and has an alright supporting cast around Brady who you can never shrug off come playoff time. Also could argue they’re just as good given what we’ve seen out of you so far.

Edited by Glen

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Being that Meyer was already your STC and you didn't specify picking up a replacement coach, I'm assuming your intent was to demote Jim Harbaugh to STC.

I say just give him no STC

👀