Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

Honest evaluation of my defense?

DE: Brian Burns (CAR), Trey Flowers (DET)
DT: Ed Oliver (BUF), Arik Armstead (SF)
OLB: Kyle Van Noy (NE), Joe Schobert (CLE)
MLB: Tremaine Edmunds (BUF)
CB: Chris Harris Jr. (DEN), Jonathan Jones (NE)
SS: Malcolm Jenkins (PHI)
FS: Eddie Jackson (CHI)

My defensive line is risky. Not a whole lot of data to back up how that crew will do in the sim. I feel like my back 7 is strong. Jonathan Jones is going to be an interesting case study. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Honest evaluation of my defense?

DE: Brian Burns (CAR), Trey Flowers (DET)
DT: Ed Oliver (BUF), Arik Armstead (SF)
OLB: Kyle Van Noy (NE), Joe Schobert (CLE)
MLB: Tremaine Edmunds (BUF)
CB: Chris Harris Jr. (DEN), Jonathan Jones (NE)
SS: Malcolm Jenkins (PHI)
FS: Eddie Jackson (CHI)

My defensive line is risky. Not a whole lot of data to back up how that crew will do in the sim. I feel like my back 7 is strong. Jonathan Jones is going to be an interesting case study. 

Came to same evaluation as you, questionable DL but very strong back 7. Van Noy had a great 2019, went fairly late in relation to what caliber of player he is, but that's because he's a sim question mark + which position he should be at. Should have a 4th off ball LB so you can put Van Noy at edge over Burns if either is under performing.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Came to same evaluation as you, questionable DL but very strong back 7. Van Noy had a great 2019, went fairly late in relation to what caliber of player he is, but that's because he's a sim question mark + which position he should be at. Should have a 4th off ball LB so you can put Van Noy at edge over Burns if either is under performing.

Burns played for me last year and was fairly productive and had a pretty strong rookie season IRL. I feel reasonably confident in him. Flowers I've stashed on my PS and had some injuries IRL last year. Ed Oliver didn't have an overly memorable rookie year IRL and was only decent last year in the sim. Armstead broke out hardcore IRL, but not sure how the sim will value him. Lots of variables there for sure.