Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

One thing that keeps this league going is unpredictability! Honestly it’s the best thing too. One year teams focus on offensive line,  next season it’s defense. RB #2 have been available for the past few seasons, but not we see multiple teams keeping both! Shoot Ruskie could have kept Ingram and Cook to really dominate with Mahomes running QB

Yeah the draft is really interesting. You never know who the other teams are going to prioritize players and positions 

5 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Honestly didn’t realize there is literally no RBs on that list! Usually feel there’s plenty left by round 11-12. Singletary looked good this year, but only 1 season under his belt. 

I love Singletary

Nice get

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

*checks BDL roster*

I beg to differ my friend 

The sim engine gives no fudge about a fantasy league that revolves around budding up with other people to get biased votes in your favor.

It is a cold, calculating, merciless machine that can give joy one week and utter heartbreak the next.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The 2019 Chiefs have nothing on the 1985 Bears either 

I’d bet the 2019 chiefs would wipe the floor with the 85 Bears if they played today 

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The sim engine gives no fudge about a fantasy league that revolves around budding up with other people to get biased votes in your favor.

It is a cold, calculating, merciless machine that can give joy one week and utter heartbreak the next.

All points in my favor