Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The sim engine gives no fudge about a fantasy league that revolves around budding up with other people to get biased votes in your favor.

It is a cold, calculating, merciless machine that can give joy one week and utter heartbreak the next.

It doesn't take up 800 threads either

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The sim engine gives no fudge about a fantasy league that revolves around budding up with other people to get biased votes in your favor.

It is a cold, calculating, merciless machine that can give joy one week and utter heartbreak the next.

Still waiting for this part....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Tbh you got a good defense, but not close to some of the historical ones throughout the years. @waffles7 and his Saints had some insane defenses during Von Miller's prime.

I’m blushing. 🥴

But no honestly that’s the highest compliment I’ve ever been paid....I have to admit, I’ve kind of gotten away from that smash mouth football that made those teams so great. This draft (while two rounds late) I tried to implement the talent to allow me to do that again....I hope.

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

All points in my favor 

On a serious note, I'll just say that if I had to choose between elite offense in this sim, or elite defense, I'll take the offense 9/10. Limiting the opponent's scoring in this league is a challenge, defensively averaging points allowed in the teens is a great sign. Just my own opinion based on my experience.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

On a serious note, I'll just say that if I had to choose between elite offense in this sim, or elite defense, I'll take the offense 9/10. Limiting the opponent's scoring in this league is a challenge, defensively averaging points allowed in the teens is a great sign. Just my own opinion based on my experience.

Alright

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

The year I won the Chip I led the league with 21 PPG allowed on defense.

Points are scored in this league and aiming to score 30+ is a quicker way to a win than trying to hold teams to less than 20.

• Like 2