Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

@The Orcawas your logic in going for Sir last night just trying to find his alignment since he would be the most knowledgeable on this subject matter?

SirA and I think it was Wolf seemed the most knowledgeable on the material, both felt Counselor was bad. Neither responded when I questioned why Liliana was for sure bad. Seems like she was part of the Gatewatch according to what I have read and SirA posted(I havent read the OP thoroughly though to see how it plays into this game). Given how SirA was pushing the fact more than Wolf I decided to check him N1. Seemed like an odd push given how Counselor appeared to present everything imo. Didnt think he would do any of the claiming D1 as scum

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, what would a frame look like in the context of the game?  What ability or role would make sense for that thematically?

The Simic Guild in Ravnica have Biomancers that mutate and clone people so I could see that as a road to alignment altering. But what do I know?

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

SirA and I think it was Wolf seemed the most knowledgeable on the material, both felt Counselor was bad. Neither responded when I questioned why Liliana was for sure bad. Seems like she was part of the Gatewatch according to what I have read and SirA posted(I havent read the OP thoroughly though to see how it plays into this game). Given how SirA was pushing the fact more than Wolf I decided to check him N1. Seemed like an odd push given how Counselor appeared to present everything imo. Didnt think he would do any of the claiming D1 as scum

If not Bolas aligned Liliana is at best Indy of some sort as she flips back and forth all the time. Has contracts with Demons and swore allegiance to Bolas.

Counselor claiming Gatewatch just seems way off to me.

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So you were only half role-blocked?  You were role-blocked from getting to touch but not from creating another elf?

I was able to create on elf.   I was unable to successfully target touch.   I am not sure if that meant that I was roleblocked or something similar.