BDL 2017 Week 2: Oklahoma City Rogues @ Wichita Woodpeckers

TedLavie

BDL 2017 Week 2: Oklahoma City Rogues @ Wichita Woodpeckers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2017 at 02:00 PM

David B being out is huge, and OKC must have forgotten DeVante Parker is on Wichita's roster. For Wichita I don't know how they're gonna generate a running game and that is huge considering I like Goff's weapons with time to throw. Cam doesn't have many people to throw to and Wichita's edge rush is as strong as they come. 

Ultimately, I think Cam having a bad game behind that OL is regular for real life purposes. With the defense OKC poses, I don't think Goff/Fournette is enough to defeat a vulnerable and desperate OKC team.

OKC 12 Wichita 9

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

OKC must have forgotten DeVante Parker is on Wichita's roster.

????
"If Wichita goes four wide, then Lotulelei will still come off the field but in favor of Morris Claiborne" is the second to last sentence of my writeup. Wichita literally has 4 WRs on their roster, one of which is Parker.

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

????
"If Wichita goes four wide, then Lotulelei will still come off the field but in favor of Morris Claiborne" is the second to last sentence of my writeup. Wichita literally has 4 WRs on their roster, one of which is Parker.

Fair enough. I would start Parker but PR has some strong weapons. 

This is a pretty ugly game and I really had difficulty picking a side. The late reshuffle with Bakhtiari out really hurts. Newton doesnt appear to be near his best at all and Goff has improved for sure. I think both teams abuse the others OL but Fournette probably has more success than Stewart and Wichita grind out one of the scrappiest wins in bdl history. 9-6 Wichita.

Archived