Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

On 2/26/2020 at 9:57 PM, rackcs said:

Forge sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Jesus christ, why did I come here? ******* morons."

He set his red cap down on the night stand and turned off the lights, ready to sleep and hopefully forget this living nightmare. He cuddled down into his bed, feeling at peace for the first time that day. Just as he was about to drift off to sleep, he felt a large figure scoot into bed with him. The legs were hairy. Very hairy. 

"Sweet dreams hot stuff."

@Forge is dead. He was Webmaster, Forum-Aligned

Gopher

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What does Llama Lover do?

You didn’t even want to come to this thing but got dragged along by your big brother rackcs. Once you got to the mansion you quickly hid from everyone. Each night you will choose to hide behind someone. All actions targeting you will instead affect that player.

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You didn’t even want to come to this thing but got dragged along by your big brother rackcs. Once you got to the mansion you quickly hid from everyone. Each night you will choose to hide behind someone. All actions targeting you will instead affect that player.

Who have your targets been?

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

Bcb redirected Whicker last night. 

Explain your move please and character

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

Bcb now @bcb1213 why would you go and do something like that? Where did you redirect me and why?

I have a theory

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

bcb

why if town, would you redirect whicker?

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I have a bunch of one shot kind of a JOAT moves. Geesh people I'm butters lol.  I tried to block md4l night one but was told he went no where    night two I redirected mwil to counselor, last night I decided to test this Whicker untargetabke thing.  @Whicker would you like me to tell them your ability or no 

Spill it cause so far nothing can be confirmed 

4 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Bcb

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Why no @AFlaccoSeagulls?

Whicker went from untargetable to "confirmed" town by being targetable.  Looks fishy 

Feeling town on him, but unknown overall

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Bcb

I was re-directed night one and thought it was bcb. My original target was gopher. Why would scum redirect to other scum?

gopher is clear imo

Hold up on the gopher thing and what is your move?

10 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Bcb

I was re-directed night one and thought it was bcb. My original target was gopher. Why would scum redirect to other scum?

gopher is clear imo

Why would you think it was me when I said I targeted md4l night one and he went no where