LB Vontaze Burfict reinstated

RaidersAreOne

I for one hope he hangs them up and becomes a coach. Our DC Paul Guenther has said Burfict is the smartest he's ever coached and is practically another coach on and off the field. I think he has a long career ahead of him in that capacity. As a player though, the NFL will never allow him to play more than a few games.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I for one hope he hangs them up and becomes a coach. Our DC Paul Guenther has said Burfict is the smartest he's ever coached and is practically another coach on and off the field. I think he has a long career ahead of him in that capacity. As a player though, the NFL will never allow him to play more than a few games.

Just like the Kraft/Goodell 2016 SB exchange, if Raider win one with Burfict as LB coach, they should let him take it from Goodell. Would be priceless. I’m well aware of Burficts disturbing history and don’t agree with it but the last suspension was a farce and total witchhunt. 

7 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

How do you figure?

Because he missed half the year over a 15 yards penalty lol.. You go on youtube and watch what JuJu Smith-Schuster did to him than watch his last suspension and tell me which one was worse lol

Off top of my head i can name 3 hits worse than his last suspension this season that went unpunished

And spare the whole repeat offender crap. We all get it and it has nothing to do with his last BS suspension 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Because he missed half the year over a 15 yards penalty lol.. You go on youtube and watch what JuJu Smith-Schuster did to him than watch his last suspension and tell me which one was worse lol

Off top of my head i can name 3 hits worse than his last suspension this season that went unpunished

And spare the whole repeat offender crap. We all get it and it has nothing to do with his last BS suspension 

Why do you think someone who repeatedly breaks the rules, doesn’t learn from suspensions/fines, and has purposely intended to injure people, deserves to be treated the same as others who haven’t?

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

So no reasonable response then? 

Nope, i stated the last suspension was a joke.. Which it was and you're reverting to his history which nobody is arguing.

I don't feel people should be suspended based off reputation. I feel people should be suspended off of action and i don't think the Doyle incident was a "intent to hurt" play and shouldnt of even been looked at by the league. It was a 15 yard penalty not a suspension