Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

Just now, Malfatron said:

omg The warning signs were there all along!!!

They should bring Gus Johnson into the booth for him in the 4th Quarter to close things out in December, and he shouldn't be able to cover anything past the Wildcard Round.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

omg The warning signs were there all along!!!

Wait a minute. Guys I may have found something. 

Romo couldn't have acted alone, he needed a partner to help make sure the Coronavirus would spread. Someone undercover, and connected to football so it wouldn't surprise people if they knew each other.

Booger-1-265x300.jpg

That's right. Booger McFarland. You don't even have to get further than the name. "Booger McFarland" literally translates to "Bad Hygiene in China".

How did we not see this coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oh, I think the merge happened about six years ago.

To further this, a bunch of people freaked out because, apparently, Garth Brooks supports BARRY SANDERS ...or something. 

Yah know what, I'm officially taking my talents to team Wuhan virus. Consume us all convid 19. 

• Like 2

Theres 1 more piece to the puzzle.

Troy Aikman. Broadcaster, cowboys link, and his face is sliding down. I initially thought it was syphyllis.

putting these clues together in an anagram solver.

RomoMcFarlandAikman

Rearranging the letters, you get

Madman Ilk Farm Corona

These three madman of this ilk are farming corona!!

Just now, Malfatron said:

Theres 1 more piece to the puzzle.

Troy Aikman. Broadcaster, cowboys link, and his face is sliding down. I initially thought it was syphyllis.

putting these clues together in an anagram solver.

RomoMcFarlandAikman

Rearranging the letters, you get

Madman Ilk Farm Corona

These three madman of this ilk are farming corona!!

We got three of the four. Who's the forth Mal.... WHO IS THE FORTH!?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

wait...

HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE IS FOUR @animaltested???

hmmm...

9 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Yah know what, I'm officially taking my talents to team Wuhan virus. Consume us all convid 19.

"Officially" implies that it was unofficial earlier.

2 hours ago, animaltested said:

Signed : Guy that lived in Asia where masks are common and a fashion item. 

Caught you red-handed living at the scene of the crime. That's motive+opportunity. Tag 'em and bag 'em boys, we're done here.

@animaltested, if you cooperate, we may offer you a reduced sentence.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

hmmm...

"Officially" implies that it was unofficial earlier.

Caught you red-handed living at the scene of the crime. That's motive+opportunity. Tag 'em and bag 'em boys, we're done here.

@animaltested, if you cooperate, we may offer you a reduced sentence.

Good luck finding me. Im hiding behind 19 proxies. 

Its worse than we thought @ramssuperbowl99

On 1/29/2020 at 12:01 PM, animaltested said:

The early game was hair raising as once the Yellow Turban Rebellion popped, the brothers had tunnel vision on the poor shoemaker. I had to abandon my capital, and exodus up north. Was able to build up a solid base while running a deficit, with a battered army (Constantly engaging full stacks of rebels). Held out long enough for the Han Empire to turn the tide in the Mandate War. Once the north was stabilized, I was able to expand through wiping out the bandit king, and neutering the tyrant Dong [And stole his wife]. Since Big Daddy Dong was crippled, he never was able to trigger the abduction of the puppet emperor, so the Han Empire endured. Kept up good relations with the Emperor, and slowly began confederating weak factions; all while collecting legendary lords. Once my powerbase was secure, I left the Empire, and DOW on the empty emperor. 

While gobbling up the smoldering ruins of the Han Empire, I confederated a southern warlord (who had a ton of commandries), and gifted a bunch of provinces to Sun Ce. Sun was so grateful to Lui Bei, he welcomed confederation. Now, the Sun's are usually the big boss once the 3K era is triggered (along with Cao Cao). This triggered the 3K period early, leaving two very weak claimants for Lui Bei to take out. Cao Cao isn't even an important player after getting hemmed in by the Sun family.

I currently own solid commandry base in all four parts of the map. Slowly pushing the remnants of the Yellow Turbans Southwest, and preparing to strike the Kingdom of Chen in the heart of China. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait a minute. Guys I may have found something. 

Romo couldn't have acted alone, he needed a partner to help make sure the Coronavirus would spread. Someone undercover, and connected to football so it wouldn't surprise people if they knew each other.

Booger-1-265x300.jpg

That's right. Booger McFarland. You don't even have to get further than the name. "Booger McFarland" literally translates to "Bad Hygiene in China".

How did we not see this coming.

HIS HANDS!

DqJ1tF_X0AAlWax.jpg

AND MNF HAD HIM QUARANTINED IN THE BOOGER MOBILE!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2