Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But Batman >>>>>> MacGyver (I will not hear otherwise on this). Therefore, point stands.

Oh, I agree, but I wouldn't say it's BORING...it's just not Super Hero material. Also, I will not be going back and rewatching MacGyver as it could irreparably damage my childhood and likely is a boring show.

44 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Numbers could be skewed in two directions.

Could be skewed DOWN because as the virus is spreading the majority of cases at any time are NEW cases which are less likely to have yet developed serious complications or death, and could get worse.  We saw fatality rate in China go up as the growth in new cases leveled off. 

Could be skewed UP because a lot of cases are probably not known or being reported.  Probably thousands of mild cases in the US that we dont know about yet. 

So who knows tbh.  My guess is it kills most of y’all, given FF is heavily in on the fat **** demographic.

FWIW. 2 weeks ago there were 60,000 confirmed active cases, as of today the number is down to 40,000 confirmed active cases.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But Batman >>>>>> MacGyver (I will not hear otherwise on this). Therefore, point stands.

MacGyver is Batman without the big budget and ridiculous costume.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, I agree, but I wouldn't say it's BORING...it's just not Super Hero material. Also, I will not be going back and rewatching MacGyver as it could irreparably damage my childhood and likely is a boring show.

I watched a few seasons of it a year or so ago.  It's not boring.  Some of the chemistry and traps obviously don't work after you've take a chemistry class or two.  But it's not boring.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

I watched a few seasons of it a year or so ago.  It's not boring.  Some of the chemistry and traps obviously don't work after you've take a chemistry class or two.  But it's not boring.

Thank you for saving my childhood!!!

• Like 1

China sees a decline in reported infections
Airlines drop flights to South Korea
Iran temporarily releases 54,000 inmates to avoid spread in prisons
Pope Francis tests negative, as cases jump in Italy
US has over 100 cases with a big increase expected

How do you temporarily release a prisoner ?

gojfc.jpg