Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

3 hours ago, Danger said:

FWIW. 2 weeks ago there were 60,000 confirmed active cases, as of today the number is down to 40,000 confirmed active cases.

We will see the same jump in reporting in the US and Europe that we did in China.  US in particular has not really been testing people for the most part, there are like many hundreds to thousands of unreported cases 

For all intents and purposes, The Arnold Sports Festival was cancelled a couple days out, citing fear of the Coronavirus. Columbus is going to lose millions of dollars based on this overreaction. It’s getting ridiculous. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Pope Francis tests negative, as cases jump in Italy

You would think that he would be the canary in the coal mine with all the hands he kisses every day

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NateDawg said:

For all intents and purposes, The Arnold Sports Festival was cancelled a couple days out, citing fear of the Coronavirus. Columbus is going to lose millions of dollars based on this overreaction. It’s getting ridiculous. 

Freaking sucks :|

• Like 1

I’m honestly just afraid of the suffering.  I don’t want to get it not because I’m afraid of dying, but I don’t want to suffer before I die.  There should be a plague where you just have to roll a dice and if you’re the 2.5 or 3.4 whatever percent you just die.  

I feel like I hate being sick more than most people.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m honestly just afraid of the suffering.  I don’t want to get it not because I’m afraid of dying, but I don’t want to suffer before I die.  There should be a plague where you just have to roll a dice and if you’re the 2.5 or 3.4 whatever percent you just die.  

I feel like I hate being sick more than most people.

Most people probably would agree with you. Especially the younger generations.

Dying is whatever but why can't it be pain free and easy.

Starbucks is no longer refilling reusable cups untill something changes for the better with Corona btw. Only paper cups for the time being.

They also have to now wash their hands every 30 minutes as an added precaution. 

19 minutes ago, Clutchy said:

Starbucks is no longer refilling reusable cups untill something changes for the better with Corona btw. Only paper cups for the time being.

They also have to now wash their hands every 30 minutes as an added precaution. 

That’s a group of patrons that maybe should be culled.

I’m joking.