Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

Just now, animaltested said:

Amazon HQ in Seattle had another confirmed case. Sounds like the entire HQ is going WFH. Confirmed case at Facebook in Seattle as well. Other big companies going WFH; Nordstroms, Microsoft, and Expedia.

BearGang rejoice. 

Welp it's everywhere now. Shark jumped.

Corona beer sales are down 38%. This means that there is an inverse relationship between American intelligence (going down) and American taste in beer (going up). I once conducted a similar study:

pchart1.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

the 5,000 pirates alive during WWII is a movie I never knew I needed. 

what an opportunity for Chris Nolan to win his first Academy Award.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Eastern Front

Western Washington up to 15 dead now (12 at the same place in a Seattle Suberb). 

University of Washington and Seattle U both going online only.

A food vendor during the last Dragons home game (20,000+ attendance) had the virus

People should stay away from their Grandparents for the next month or so. Buy them Facebook Portal or something. 

News outlets tried painting Seattle as a "Ghost Town". Looking out my window determined that was a lie.

Edited by animaltested

First confirmed case here. Got it while on a cruise and first experienced symptoms on the 25th. I got back from my cruise on the 22nd. It's probably unlikely he was on the same ship/plane as me but if he was, I'm not sure I trust the cruise line and airline to inform me. 

Anyway, I went to the liquor store today. If I drink 10 6%+ beers, I think that kills the virus. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

First confirmed case here. Got it while on a cruise and first experienced symptoms on the 25th. I got back from my cruise on the 22nd. It's probably unlikely he was on the same ship/plane as me but if he was, I'm not sure I trust the cruise line and airline to inform me. 

Anyway, I went to the liquor store today. If I drink 10 6%+ beers, I think that kills the virus. 

That's my strategy with colds when my kids have one. 

• Like 1