Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Holy crap the toilet paper craze has hit the states?

I went to Costco today because I was legit out of toilet paper. My apartment had more toilet paper than Costco did. It was madness in there, I ended up just leaving my cart and walking out of the store rather than wait in line 

I honestly want to get a shirt that says "I survived the Kung flu 2020" because this whole thing is blown so far out of proportion that people fail to realize how benign this whole thing is

2% mortality rate and that's including people over 80 

So tired of all the people who won't shake my hand too. Get over it 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, N4L said:

I went to Costco today because I was legit out of toilet paper. My apartment had more toilet paper than Costco did. It was madness in there, I ended up just leaving my cart and walking out of the store rather than wait in line 

I honestly want to get a shirt that says "I survived the Kung flu 2020" because this whole thing is blown so far out of proportion that people fail to realize how benign this whole thing is

This hysteria is insane. People talk about it as if it was the bubonic plague.

Im waiting to hear about someone getting Coronavirus and having no money because they’re out of work and spent it all on stuff like toilet paper. And then trying to sell it all on Facebook and no one buying it because the supply didn’t die because WHY TF WOULD IT?

Are they expecting every truck driver and warehouse worker in the country to get it? No one said anything about power outages or roads closing. Wtf are these people expecting to happen?

41 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Im waiting to hear about someone getting Coronavirus and having no money because they’re out of work and spent it all on stuff like toilet paper. And then trying to sell it all on Facebook and no one buying it because the supply didn’t die because WHY TF WOULD IT?

Are they expecting every truck driver and warehouse worker in the country to get it? No one said anything about power outages or roads closing. Wtf are these people expecting to happen?

I’m just guessing, but the minimum wage teenagers working cashiers won’t be showing up if a pandemic gets bad enough.

14 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

SMH at all the people out there that didn't already have an unopened 30 pack TP from Costco at home.

I just want to re-iterate the fact that I wasn't joking here. 

Anyone that wasn't well stocked up on TP before this is not a responsible adult and should have all their rights revoked. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

US has had 1/3rd the number of deaths as South Korea (17 vs 50).

Yet they claim to have only 1/17th the number of cases (436 vs 7313).

A coronavirus outbreak starting in a nursing home can skew the numbers a lot. Especially at first when numbers are so low.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, N4L said:

Maybe we should start bowing to each other 🤔

8 hours ago, N4L said:

I mean a 2% mortality rate is similar to some of the most harmless skin cancers and people don’t want to get that either 

If you know 50 people who get it and one of them dies is that not a big deal tbh?

8 hours ago, N4L said:

I went to Costco today because I was legit out of toilet paper. My apartment had more toilet paper than Costco did.

SoCal Costco checking in. My charming bride was there yesterday, zero TP, completely wiped out

It makes sense though, the people who go crazy are *******s.... and by definition: TP would be number 1 on their list     :D

• Like 1