Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

If a chick was quarantined from Europe 3 days ago and isn’t exhibiting any symptoms is she safe? I’m spooked about this chick staying at my place 

18 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You're all too scared of this.
If it kills us - great. If we survive - unfortunate but also great, I guess.

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

If a chick was quarantined from Europe 3 days ago and isn’t exhibiting any symptoms is she safe? I’m spooked about this chick staying at my place 

Just drink another kombucha should be safe.

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Davante Adams says: " wash yer hands and wash yer butt"
seems like good advice in this situation

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

You.....put her contact in your eye

that's why i'm spooked. and shared something that was on both of our mouths. now having to clear my throat every 5 minutes, which i can't remember if is normal for me or if i'm coming down with the rona. 

11 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i've been sarcastically getting mad at this chick for staying with us, but i'm getting heated now. might have to go stay on someone's couch to get away from this idiot even tho i probably already got the **** 

Should have listened to marshawn and taken care of yo chicken 

Instead you just threw it away 

This past month has shown the depths of American stupidity. Masks are being depleted from stores and medical facilities despite warnings against using masks from medical experts. Likewise, the hand soap section at Wal Mart is an empty shelf. Shows how many people haven’t been washing their hands before this media ‘pandemic.’ Disgusting people. Most people don’t even get a flu shot although anyone in America is far more likely to die from the flu in a few weeks than the corona. People need to quit freaking out so my stocks can bounce back. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

This past month has shown the depths of American stupidity. Masks are being depleted from stores and medical facilities despite warnings against using masks from medical experts. Likewise, the hand soap section at Wal Mart is an empty shelf. Shows how many people haven’t been washing their hands before this media ‘pandemic.’ Disgusting people. Most people don’t even get a flu shot although anyone in America is far more likely to die from the flu in a few weeks than the corona. People need to quit freaking out so my stocks can bounce back. 

what if someone quarantined from italy was suddenly living in your home