JAX to apply franchise tag to EDGE Yannick Ngakoue

Broncofan

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Because I figured had we offered him what he thinks he's worth it would be mended. Money usually does. We see that with Trent Williams who is now potentially open to returning to WAS if he gets a new contract.

But it didn't.

Huh. It’s weird all the conventional wisdom and all the conventional speculating was wrong, and yet everything I said turned out to be right. It’s almost like I wasn’t lying about having a source that actually knew what is going on in that locker room among the players. And it’s almost like all those things you kept calling me bitter over were, just as I said they were, just the reality of a completely broken franchise that has seen several of its players turn on it.

• Like 4

@.Buzz Take the L man. @pwny was 100 percent correct and showed you receipts. take the L

You clearly said coughlin was the only problem and that once he was fired it would fix everything. that's clearly not the case 

ALSO 

someone post that dumb af tweet that Ngokue posted #free or whatever. He is tagged and therefore #notfree to negotiate #notfree to sign elsewhere 

Claiming he will sit out an entire season is laughable as well. #freetositathome

(I hate ambiguous social media posts)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

Claiming he will sit out an entire season is laughable as well.

He did like a tweet suggesting it. However, he also liked a tweet saying he’s going to be Jalen #2 for the team.

I think if it becomes necessary for him, he’s going to take part of Jalen’s playbook and use that to force a trade. He’s not a vocal guy the way Jalen is, so I don’t know how actively disruptive he would be, but playing the social media game already seems to be part of his ploy to force a divide and damage the team’s desire to keep him. If if he gets to a point where he feels like he has to sign, I wouldn’t rule out a back injury showing up after one game. 

19 minutes ago, pwny said:

Huh. It’s weird all the conventional wisdom and all the conventional speculating was wrong, and yet everything I said turned out to be right. It’s almost like I wasn’t lying about having a source that actually knew what is going on in that locker room among the players. And it’s almost like all those things you kept calling me bitter over were, just as I said they were, just the reality of a completely broken franchise that has seen several of its players turn on it.

I was wrong, didn't end up clearing the air like I thought it would.

Doesn't change the fact people can't hold a different view point from you without being scolded (which is what you are largely referencing from before me taking issue with it). This just reinforces that notion.

29 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Some of us have sources and some of us are always right. It's time we start getting shown a little more respect around here.

yeah youre right, Landon Collins is on the chiefs after all

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, N4L said:
35 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Some of us have sources and some of us are always right. It's time we start getting shown a little more respect around here.

yeah youre right, Landon Collins is on the chiefs after all

Low key, I've kinda thought Kirill was was MVPatrickMahomes15, and now we have proof lmao

• Like 1