JAX to apply franchise tag to EDGE Yannick Ngakoue

Broncofan

14 hours ago, Kirill said:

Some of us have sources and some of us are always right. It's time we start getting shown a little more respect around here.

Youre an obvious bandwagon fan who wouldve disappeared if the Chiefs had lost in the playoffs.  You even disappeared when they were losing, then magically returned as soon as they came back.

Youre not the first of your kind, nor the last.

• Like 7

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Youre an obvious bandwagon fan who wouldve disappeared if the Chiefs had lost in the playoffs.  You even disappeared when they were losing, then magically returned as soon as they came back.

Yep. 

• Like 1

Man this isn’t crushing at all. This was expected. Anyone that thought firing TC long after he should’ve been fired would’ve changed a thing was fooling themselves. I was ready for it months ago. Believe it when i see it and here we go.

Yannick you didn’t deserve what you got, i wish you the best of luck 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If there’s even one upside to being a Browns fans, it’s that we can’t be called out for this.

• Like 2