Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Positive because it only resulted in one death, of a player I didn't have a strong read on, and confirmed what the/a scum faction is. It's about as good a result as Town could hope for barring a Cop result or scum-on-scum action.

Don't ******* deflect. Reasons, now.

Your reasons Now

I gotta tell ya, I know it’s wrestling but Rollins just being pinned and for that reason now dead just makes me laugh.

Anyway. Just a few pages to read. I just fell asleep watching that awful Pokémon movie on Netflix.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Positive because it only resulted in one death, of a player I didn't have a strong read on, and confirmed what the/a scum faction is. It's about as good a result as Town could hope for barring a Cop result or scum-on-scum action.

tenor.gif?itemid=12529043

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

It is painfully, obviously Swag. The only reason he's not higher on my lynch list is that I think he's Godfather.

Is the corporate ministry mafia? The Undertaker isn’t an evil guy to fans.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Et-- staying out of the main vote lines 2x.  

Rags - the interaction with he and swag seems off, fabricated.  The taking issue with daboyle yet not with dome, et, mwil 

Josh- couple posts early felt nontown

Now let's hear your reasoning for your list

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Your reasons Now

@Blue

get out of the scum chat and state your reasons

Blue

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Et-- staying out of the main vote lines 2x.  

Rags - the interaction with he and swag seems off, fabricated.  The taking issue with daboyle yet not with dome, et, mwil 

Josh- couple posts early felt nontown

Now let's hear your reasoning for your list

lol at the Rags-Swag interaction being fabricated.

I was expecting better from you based on what others have said about you in this thread.