Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

On a serious note...

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

Take a page from @Matts4313, he has had some amazing input on playing with @Pickle Rick and myself

Also, so Pickle named 11 people in a 22 person game...he zeroed in on 7 at the end of D1 and 4 were scum and there were 7 scum

Swag names like 120% of the names (sometimes even some not playing lol) by that point usually lol. Learn to play with it instead of criticizing it while exaggerating what actually transpired and even its impacts 

@Matts4313 has taken a huge leap forward and imo it has propelled his play and as town we have been able to work well together and drown scum

People play differently and for different reasons

@MWil23 and @Forge for example

It works for them and they usually have fun playing their own way. I believe it's time to end the attempt to change and accept playing styles and maybe change will come in time anyways

I'd love to play with you all where we work together and discuss in thread and bounce ideas etc...it has worked well with some recently and in the scum chat with @Malfatron@daboyle250 @ET80I think it was done extremely well. 

I get it wont be smooth due to alignments, roles, etc, but an openness is the first step to accepting of each other and the way people play 

We really dont need inactivness and things like @Dome described as happening in a Mason chat in a previous game lol

• Like 5

On 3/11/2020 at 9:58 PM, bcb1213 said:

Matts - - 5 malf, md4l. Boyle, Counselor 

Boyle - - 1-matts 

racks - - 2 josh, squire 

josh - - 2, swag, racks

Matts has been lynched Writeup incoming

On 3/6/2020 at 8:33 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Swag - - 1-matts 

Orca - - 1-gopher 

Squire - - 4- rack, Forge, Josh, Orca 

Forge - 2-md4l, squire 

Matts--6-malf, Swag, boyle, blue, touch, Forge 

Dome - 1- ET,

Blue - - 2--Rags, mwil 

Matts has been lynched.  Writeup incoming 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 has taken a huge leap forward and imo it has propelled his play 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Hopefully you play in a lot more games. Enjoyed having you in this one 

I had fun! I'll probably play if another one starts soon since I have the next two weeks off, lol.

• Like 3