Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle in discord: I went 4/4 on my d1 reads guys! 

rags: you listed more than 4 people tho 

pickle: you ******* asshat **** gobbling son of a ***** I’m talking about what I sent to bcb after I died. Get a ******* clue moron. 

rags: I can only go off what I see in thread. I didn’t know you sent a different list to bcb. 

touch: yea pickle, you definitely listed more than 4 people. 

pickle: **** off and get a clue moron. I went 4/4 on my top 4 reads see? 

Also pickle: I didn’t bring up my reads, touch did. 

You sure Rags didnt come in going off about naming the whole game/20 people.....cause my guess Rags is complicit in the exaggeration which based on how Pickle was lynched...frustration like that can be expected 

Also give how Rags has repeatedly said Pickles reada suck D1 and is never right 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It is a fallacy cause I can assure you it isnt 11 names that he thought was scum at the sa.e time. With him it constantly changes overall. Since he died D1...look at his last post/what he sent to BCB

This is what is annoying him imo and you need to let it go and I know he will. His reads on who were scum D1 came down to the 7 for the end of D1, which I assume were basically what he sent to Bcb

That’s just it tho, you can’t claim a bunch of people are scum (again, not including his initial list here) and then later on say “well, I didn’t actually think those people were scum”. That’s not how it works. 

he wants people to stop thinking that he is revising his previous thoughts to put himself in a better light but is still continuing that behavior. 

again, if that list is 100% what he thought after he died, then good for him. It was a great list. However, in thread he listed about 11 people towards the end of that day as scum or possible scum. 

I liken that argument to someone saying that (enter player here) is the best RB in the NFL right now because he’s had the best previous 16 games. Except, 8 of those games are the current season and 8 are from last year. You can’t arbitrarily change where your reads actually are and then expect someone to take your reads seriously. 

21 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is hilarious. 

im not even including your initial posts as you stated you just posted whatever the hell you wanted to. I’m strictly talking about later on in that day. 

So find my 11.  My final post has 7 so what are you looking at? 

Just now, The Orca said:

You sure Rags didnt come in going off about naming the whole game/20 people.....cause my guess Rags is complicit in the exaggeration which based on how Pickle was lynched...frustration like that can be expected 

Also give how Rags has repeatedly said Pickles reada suck D1 and is never right 

I don’t think the discussion started with him saying the whole game or 20 people. I could absolutely be wrong but I don’t remember him being disrespectful. 

even if he did exaggerate to begin with, you’d have to take a position of understanding considering this wouldn’t be the first time that something like this has happened.

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ve already stated before that if that list was what he sent to bcb shortly after he died that it was one hell of a list. 

the problem is that what he put in thread was about 11 people. I’m not talking about his initial list, just the ones shortly before he was lynched. 

It's the same ******* list!!!!!!

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s just it tho, you can’t claim a bunch of people are scum (again, not including his initial list here) and then later on say “well, I didn’t actually think those people were scum”. That’s not how it works. 

he wants people to stop thinking that he is revising his previous thoughts to put himself in a better light but is still continuing that behavior. 

again, if that list is 100% what he thought after he died, then good for him. It was a great list. However, in thread he listed about 11 people towards the end of that day as scum or possible scum. 

I liken that argument to someone saying that (enter player here) is the best RB in the NFL right now because he’s had the best previous 16 games. Except, 8 of those games are the current season and 8 are from last year. You can’t arbitrarily change where your reads actually are and then expect someone to take your reads seriously. 

I strongly disagree. Reads at the end of the day matter. During g the day they change. We changed reads on Blue, Swag, Counselor, Rags 2 like hourly.

Swag literally names the whole game and changes from min to min every game. Pickle just does it in list form lol

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

I strongly disagree. Reads at the end of the day matter. During g the day they change. We changed reads on Blue, Swag, Counselor, Rags 2 like hourly.

Swag literally names the whole game and changes from min to min every game. Pickle just does it in list form lol

Yes, reads at the end of the day matter. I’m talking about the people he spoke of as scum at the end of that day. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

After I eat ill gonna put touch I'm his place and then finish the saw game that means nothing bc I'm just waasting my time running the games for ungrateful piles of dung (namely touch)

nah, we like the game, pickle

the comps are pretty sweet and creative thus far.

i think this convo should just end

On 3/4/2020 at 11:56 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

On 3/4/2020 at 11:41 PM, Pickle Rick said:

New top 6 

Daboyle 

Et

Counselor 

Squire

Malf

Racks

_____

The inbetweeners headed to the top

Swag

Touch

_____

Grabbed the first 2 posts of yours before your lynch with people listed as scum. 

11 people right here. You could potentially argue 9 because of the “in betweeners” comment but this isn’t even all of your posts about who you thought was scum. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think the discussion started with him saying the whole game or 20 people. I could absolutely be wrong but I don’t remember him being disrespectful. 

even if he did exaggerate to begin with, you’d have to take a position of understanding considering this wouldn’t be the first time that something like this has happened.

100 % did.  So now we have determined why you went off half cocked you are mad at what I said to rags

He deserved it.  

He came in spouting off the same ****, I suck, my reads suck, I named the whole game so of course I'm gonna be right, to look at the op player list bc I named them all, blah blah blah 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

After I eat ill gonna put touch I'm his place and then finish the saw game that means nothing bc I'm just waasting my time running the games for ungrateful piles of dung (namely touch)

Just listed 11 people that you talked about as being scum just before your lynch. You’re gonna do what again about putting me in my place??? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

100 % did.  So now we have determined why you went off half cocked you are mad at what I said to rags

He deserved it.  

He came in spouting off the same ****, I suck, my reads suck, I named the whole game so of course I'm gonna be right, to look at the op player list bc I named them all, blah blah blah 

You’re absolutely right in that I am no longer tolerating you acting like an asshat. I do not remember rags being disrespectful at the beginning of that conversation.