Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I really don’t know why you think I have some kind of vendetta from you. I have literally never pushed to get someone lynched for reasons other than me thinking they’re scum. 

Bc your reasoning is the most asinine thing I have ever heard.  

So why are you making it up?

You either want me lycnhed as a vendetta or have another reason why

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This.  The last 2 times mwil stuck to gimmick posting he was scum both times.  

Let's just leave him be 

King, I do believe that MWil actually was SwAg last game, and if memory serves, he was killed for pushing Squire, the very scum SK, who ended up killing him D2. Let's go to the tape:

On 2/24/2020 at 9:55 AM, rackcs said:

1. @MWil23 - SwAgForum-Aligned
2. @Pickle Rick - theuntouchable, Demon-Aligned

Correct! Boy, I tell ya, that one there is getting beaten like a government mule tonight!

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

Need to bump this. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc your reasoning is the most asinine thing I have ever heard.  

So why are you making it up?

You either want me lycnhed as a vendetta or have another reason why

1. That is patently false, not even remotely close to true. 

2. Nothing has been made up. 

3. I want you lynched because your responses scream scum. You’re trying to appeal to people a out “how bad they are” if they want you lynched. It also seems like you’re manufacturing anger right now instead of the normal pickle anger. That is simply ON TOP of the previous reasons. Such as flip flopping on your “read but not actually a read” of me, the blatant disregard for a consistent list. The addition/subtraction of people from your list with no real reasoning. As well as your general attitude towards it currently.

if you are actually town, I hope you take this as a learning opportunity to reflect upon how you’ve acted. Focus more on actual scum hunting instead of this tired, petty woe is me bull****. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

King, I do believe that MWil actually was SwAg last game, and if memory serves, he was killed for pushing Squire, the very scum SK, who ended up killing him D2. Let's go to the tape:

Correct! Boy, I tell ya, that one there is getting beaten like a government mule tonight!

YOU DIDN'T POST AS A GIMMICK

You are going out of your way to to prove a failed point like scum do.  I wonder why?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Oops lol 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

YOU DIDN'T POST AS A GIMMICK

You are going out of your way to to prove a failed point like scum do.  I wonder why?

Except he very clearly posted strictly as his character last game (with a couple time outs), how is that not a gimmick? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

1. That is patently false, not even remotely close to true. 

2. Nothing has been made up. 

3. I want you lynched because your responses scream scum. You’re trying to appeal to people a out “how bad they are” if they want you lynched. It also seems like you’re manufacturing anger right now instead of the normal pickle anger. That is simply ON TOP of the previous reasons. Such as flip flopping on your “read but not actually a read” of me, the blatant disregard for a consistent list. The addition/subtraction of people from your list with no real reasoning. As well as your general attitude towards it currently.

if you are actually town, I hope you take this as a learning opportunity to reflect upon how you’ve acted. Focus more on actual scum hunting instead of this tired, petty woe is me bull****. 

**** you.  

WHEN I FLIP TOWN 

I hope you take this as a learning opportunity to reflect upon how you've acted.  Focus more on actual scum hunting then something you wanna make up.