Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:
8 minutes ago, Counselor said:
10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Maybe you should try to suck less. 

This

Co-sign.

This new era of "victim blaming" when someone has a terrible read baffles me. Counselor tried to do it to me a couple games ago. I answered every question 100% truthfully with no gaps/contradictions. I get lynched and he was like "well maybe Matts should play better".

No homie. You are that ones that screwed up. YOU SHOULD PLAY BETTER. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are alive, on Raw, where I’m interviewing the Dead Man. Any thoughts on what transpired?

Taker: I take no responsibility for this!

We take you back to the above interview earlier tonight on RAW:

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I take no responsibility for this.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This new era of "victim blaming" when someone has a terrible read baffles me. Counselor tried to do it to me a couple games ago. I answered every question 100% truthfully with no gaps/contradictions. I get lynched and he was like "well maybe Matts should play better".

Shut up

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

^

You sure you don't have a vested interest in pushing this narrative right now?

And also barely anyone voted for pickle because of swag here so

How would you know?

Scumslip

how the hell is that a scumslip lol

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts is trying really hard to feign being upset about Rick dying.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s interesting how positive you were of this all things considered. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

^

You sure you don't have a vested interest in pushing this narrative right now?

And also barely anyone voted for pickle because of swag here so

Just now, Counselor said:

Shut up

:does something stupid:

:gets called stupid:

:doubles down instead of taking criticism of original stupidity:

:so arrogant, cant realize making the same mistake game after game after game:  

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you look at Pickle Rick's flailing about in the thread for the last 24 hours and reach the conclusion that the people lynching him were the problem...

Especially since several of those people were probably scum.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

If you look at Pickle Rick's flailing about in the thread for the last 24 hours and reach the conclusion that the people lynching him were the problem...

Especially since several of those people were probably scum.

Blue, I know you dont play much, but that is pickle playstyle. He plays that way every single game for 2 years. 

Our objective is to read the player. Not try to fit them into a preconceived box. If you want to be good at mafia, then you need to develop the ability to read the player for their particular playstyle. 

Right?

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Therein lies the problem. At no point did pickle answer every question 100% truthfully with no gaps/contradictions. 

there was several gaps. Several contradictions. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Blue, I know you dont play much, but that is pickle playstyle. He plays that way every single game for 2 years. 

Our objective is to read the player. Not try to fit them into a preconceived box. If you want to be good at mafia, then you need to develop the ability to read the player for their particular playstyle. 

Right?

Sometimes, your read for a player is that they are a problem you would rather not deal with.