Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 hour ago, Dome said:

My journey is complete. I’m smarter. I’m stronger.

aZlMU_bE0Oa_WngubxbUhb4aKn9m0ZkD73p779pS

and I want you all to guess what I did last night 

Guessing that you got drunk and stayed home; caught up on the bachelor in your underwear. 

how close am I? 

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm just saying, we've heard it from @ET80 straight from the horse's mouth that no one, and I mean no one, other than the Great Khali, albeit only briefly, has been a face from the subcontinent of India. If that isn't telling, I don't know what is!

Let's look at the footage from last night:

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

...wait a minute...is that...it is! It’s the Great Khalis music! The Punjabi giant is here!!!!

My wrestler is the closest living human to @ET80

@Blue Blazer, if you look at the history of this business, anyone from the subcontinent of India or similar location(s) are typically heels of this business. In my humble opinion, this at least warrants some looking into backstage in all of this chaos. I'd like an interview with @Matts4313 to get his thoughts.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue Blazer, if you look at the history of this business, anyone from the subcontinent of India or similar location(s) are typically heels of this business. In my humble opinion, this at least warrants some looking into backstage in all of this chaos. I'd like an interview with @Matts4313 to get his thoughts.

Yeah I got that part, I just don't know what that has to do with ET.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Matts4313 said:

I am going to uber eats tandoori chicken

On 3/4/2020 at 5:01 PM, Matts4313 said:

I am actually ordering chinese, but I am trying to drop little hints on who my wrestler is. I dont want to hard claim like you shills. 

On 3/4/2020 at 5:03 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Is the Chinese a hint?

On 3/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, Matts4313 said:

what... no.. how did you come to that conclusion. The Chicken Tandoori was. 

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

His response to you showing him how it’s wrong is to continue to stand by it and an ethereal assurance to do more research, which I’m sure he’ll show up with some story about his girlfriend to avoid doing.

Well, I mean what’s your initial thought when someone rebuttals you’re viewpoint with contradictory thoughts? Now, if he doesn’t conclude this research and come back with the viewpoint that aligns with the facts, then that’s a separate discussion.