Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

19 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Orca --2-gopher et

Pickle -12-ksj, mwil, SwAg , Malf, Josh, rack, squire, blue, touch, boyle, Counselor, Forge 

Clov--1-Rags

Blue - - 1-md4l

Squire - - 5-Orca, pulse, Pickle,, matts 

Pickle has been pinned, writeup incoming 

22 players, both Dome and monkball did not vote on D1.  Seems odd for Dome, not sure about monkball.

looking at the final VC above, those that stayed out of the main lynch lines are the most interesting to me.  

1 of Gopher or ET is a good bet to be scum.   Rags voting for someone that I don't think is even in the game.  MD4L staying out of the fray as well.  

Dome, Gopher, ET and Rags seem like good choices for today of those.  

Forge had the peculiar missed opportunity to hammer pickle on Wednesday late.  Then with the gif post of feeling unssatisified with doing it with only 40 ish minutes to the deadline feels scummy.  

Orca is just having a bad read on his take on me this game.  could be scum, but I am seeing more blind town not able to see past something that is not there.  

Blue is missing some things on grouping players while leaving some others out that would logically fall in a similar category.  

-------------------------

i am leaving work now, will be heading to a going away gathering for a co-worker later and then my sister is arriving later tonight.   I will likely be around in the next 60-90 minute for a bit, then gone for the deadline.  

If you have questions for me, please tag me.  

Forge