Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, MWil23 said:

Me: CM Punk isn’t a legend, I have my doubts this is Mafia 

Md4l: No way he feuded with Cena and threatened to leave the company. I’m assuming he is unless shown otherwise

Me: Posts a quote and the centerpiece of yesterday’s discussion 

Me: BigShow used to wrestle for WCW

MD4L: Once he was here he never left though.

*5 second pause

Im not an old school wrestler though and CM Punk I’m not convinced is scum.

WOW

Nice recap. You should do more of those.

FWIW CM Punk didn’t threaten to leave, he outright walked out on Vince McMahon and the WWE in 2014. Since he left, there have been CM Punk chants and what not on WWE TV.

He only reemerged on WWE programming last year, not as a wrestler but as an analyst for WWE’s Backstage show on Fox Sports.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Btw, I'm assuming that anyone who doesnt vote malf is scum.

I’m 100% willing to do this again but want to know why SwAg pardoned Malfatron and want to make sure it doesn’t happen again, and in the meantime want to hear from others, especially with contradicting rationale.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m 100% willing to do this again but want to know why SwAg pardoned Malfatron and want to make sure it doesn’t happen again, and in the meantime want to hear from others, especially with contradicting rationale.

I dont really care if Swag does it again.  He did it to troll us and make the game about him cause he has sucked.  So he wants to force us to do what he wants and I'm not going to do that.

Never negotiate with terrorists.