Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

No one listens to me.  We could be down a scum, but instead here we are.

No blame to  you. 

Anyone who does is looking for a scapegoat. I'm an adult and make my own decisions

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I’ve had bad games and owned them in the past.  I have never done the “I’m just trolling” angle except for when I killed Orca in Rick’s game.  So, I don’t know how you can actually believe that.  So, I think you’re saying it just because you expect me to care what the learning disabled squad will think of how I played this game, and I don’t.

Ragnarok was already going through some old games.  He can go re-read what he told you when I joined the forum: sometimes I’ll do whatever I want just because I’m bored.

So, tomorrow, I expect some discussion, dammit!

Why did you pardon him again wtf

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, I actually take no responsibility for that.

Why!!!!????

Just now, Forge said:

No blame to  you. 

Anyone who does is looking for a scapegoat. I'm an adult and make my own decisions

It was fun while you were alive. Unfortunate decision for all non mafia parties involved.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

No blame to  you. 

If you are an adult, consider acting like it.  Intentionally modkilling yourself seems most childlike 

Just now, squire12 said:

If you are an adult, consider acting like it.  Intentionally modkilling yourself seems most childlike 

I told you guys to Lynch me two days ago. Why do people think I'm messing around when I say that?