Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't know why anyone is even interacting with Swag or malf at this point.

malf is the godfather and trolling.

swag has been awful town and is trolling so we forget that.

Just ignore them.

I look forward to an apology in post-game when Malfatron is Town

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23

@squire12

I need to clear up the night move

I am the one with the boot apparently. Bcb is mixing up the flavor and annoying the crap out of me 

I was hit with a huge boot to the face.

Mwil said he tracked you to me N4

I have my doubts on his claim.  

I like how I’m going to get the blame for this, when there is literally 6 people that are possible scum, and at least 4 of them are scum, and you’re all going to end up lynching town again 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I like how I’m going to get the blame for this, when there is literally 6 people that are possible scum, and at least 4 of them are scum, and you’re all going to end up lynching town again 

Who is scum in your opinion?

29 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca

What changed?  You were exclusively voting me and pushing me as scum d1 and d2.  What changed?

Who is scum in your opinion?

You started contributing. I didnt like how even when you posted the few times you did the first few days they still were not helping really. Just a post to post

Dome- seems to be coasting 

MD4L- talked more about the past and wrestling then scum hunting 

Matts 2.0- seemed to take a lazy approach upon Mwils claim. I think he said he wouldnt consider anyone else or something along the lines

Counselor 2.0/Rags 2.0- not sure but didnt Counselor say Monk couldnt talk during the day/vote, but Rags seems to be. Really odd. I'm also still thinking something was screwy with the results from Rags 1.0. If Malf is a godfather then isnt it possible he is immune to invest (would appear town), similar to how I used it in my games. Meaning the results are backwards

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You started contributing. I didnt like how even when you posted the few times you did the first few days they still were not helping really. Just a post to post

Matts 2.0- seemed to take a lazy approach upon Mwils claim. I think he said he wouldnt consider anyone else or something along the lines

Counselor 2.0/Rags 2.0- not sure but didnt Counselor say Monk couldnt talk during the day/vote, but Rags seems to be. Really odd. I'm also still thinking something was screwy with the results from Rags 1.0. If Malf is a godfather then isnt it possible he is immune to invest (would appear town), similar to how I used it in my games. Meaning the results are backwards

Wrong.  First, how you would use it is irrelevant.  And once again, as Rags 1.0 clearly stated...deadpulse/Counselor is not the same alignment as malf but the same alignment as Swag.  So unless the double vote and pardoner are both scum(which is essentially impossible), then malf is scum.  Plus, there is the fact that he very clearly survived the second lynch attempt as the godfather, not a pardon.  

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I explained that I made an assumption based on my role pm.

Orca is scum

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Wrong.  First, how you would use it is irrelevant.  And once again, as Rags 1.0 clearly stated...deadpulse/Counselor is not the same alignment as malf but the same alignment as Swag.  So unless the double vote and pardoner are both scum(which is essentially impossible), then malf is scum.  Plus, there is the fact that he very clearly survived the second lynch attempt as the godfather, not a pardon.  

Why is that. There has been a few games where scum has had a pardoner or lynch proof or etc. Double vote can go either way, see @Pickle Rick who has had it like 3 times as scum

Also, you are posting like you KNOW Malfs role, so you know he doesnt appear as town in invests? These are leaps that you are not even considering 

Look, I just mention you as who I think is scum and you both jump on immediately 

I think I figured it out. These reactions are amazing lmao

So Counselor lied about your role and bam once someone calls it out you all pounce lmao