Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Matts4313 said:

My results were "you moved Malf to ET80" - - So you 100% put in the hit

Ok, so since no one else wants to go this route, I will:

Orca flipped 1 more match, I caught him/outed him to squire

ET flipped 1 more match, who you claim to have redirected

Assuming these two things are true, in light of your other claims about redirecting, which hopefully will eventually be verified, that means:

EITHER DABOYLE OR RACK are 1 more match scum aligned.

That's 50/50

Instead, note those who want to push a narrative of a 3rd faction and going down that route.

Malf

SwAg

On 5/29/2019 at 5:13 AM, SwAg said:

Similarly, ET spent a sizable portion of D1 drumming up what many of you took as a soft claim.  Unless I'm mistaken, the first instance in which he spoke about the game was nearly a day into the game on Saturday.

He called matts a liar and voted for him.  Now, this may not appear to be that significant, but I think it is. 

He was the only  person voting for matts at the time. 

Three minutes after this Vote Count, ET changed his vote to KSJ.

I think he wanted people to see his double vote.  Then see it transfer to another person shortly thereafter to remove speculation that he might not be the double vote without actually having to say it.

It is not the point whether a double vote is a Town or Mafia ability.  The point is how you attempt to portray it and how you attempt to use it.  ET seemed to have been trying to broadcast that he is his soft claim and only the double vote to avoid suspicion, and it worked for several of you.  None of you said anything about how pro-Town ET is playing.  You merely remarked on what you think his alignment is because of a soft claim and ability, which I pointed out repeatedly is not a lock to be a Town ability, and scum are virtually certain to have fake claims.

Feel free to re-read the few pages from the first post for the follow-up interactions.

Also explains what Dome remarked on later.

@Ragnarok@rackcs@squire12@Malfatron@daboyle250, @Matts4313, @MD4L

Read MWil and Dome from there til MWil’s death and tell me I’m wrong.  They’re obviously together.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok, so since no one else wants to go this route, I will:

Orca flipped 1 more match, I caught him/outed him to squire

ET flipped 1 more match, who you claim to have redirected

Assuming these two things are true, in light of your other claims about redirecting, which hopefully will eventually be verified, that means:

EITHER DABOYLE OR RACK are 1 more match scum aligned.

That's 50/50

Instead, note those who want to push a narrative of a 3rd faction and going down that route.

Malf

SwAg

Well, you and Dome are 100% scum and aligned, so, I like my odds better.

SwAg: I'm telling them to read that game where I was 3rd party and compare it to evidence that I haven't brought forth because it doesn't exist and compare it to material that I've fabricated. I'm going to manufacture meta on Rack and MWil.

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

Or (shocker) he's not as competent as he likes to believe and wants to pat himself on the back for essentially being duped.

No matter how much trash you talk

No matter the big words

I will always be better than you