Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Blame the twins for gambits

In all my years in this business, I’ve never seen such blatant disregard for Nacho Libre. The man’s bread and butter has been gimmicks. His sheer livelihood! He’s a chameleon!!!

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Everything you just said is correct.

However...and you are gonna love this...guys have started doing 'gambits' here where they do something like this just for reactions and to see who bites.  Swag could be lying about bring Undertaker, still be town, and just doing one of these gambits.

Blame the twins for gambits.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

In all my years in this business, I’ve never seen such blatant disregard for Nacho Libre. The man’s bread and butter has been gimmicks. His sheer livelihood! He’s a chameleon!!!

He can have gimmicks.

But not gambits.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Everything you just said is correct.

However...and you are gonna love this...guys have started doing 'gambits' here where they do something like this just for reactions and to see who bites.  Swag could be lying about bring Undertaker, still be town, and just doing one of these gambits.

Blame the twins for gambits.

This is laughable.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is laughable.

What's laughable?

That gambits have become a thing?  That you could be doing one?  Or that the twins are to blame for them?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Ragnarok, you with Rick?

Depends on if he is town or not.

It’s laughable that the position you’d stake out without so many words is that I’m lying, but you’re stopping short of offering any true resistance, but only frame the inquiry to create doubt.