Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

It's been a while, but I would not put this past any former WF member running a game here. It became fairly commonplace to give scum fake roles that they knew were safe. Rick's continued survival in this game is tied to his usefulness to Town.

Let me be absolutely clear, Rick is basically monk.

• Like 1

King, it appears the Legend Killer, the man who for the last three months has gone around ruining the careers of superstar HOF everywhere, has once again punted someone in the skull, after delivering a brutal RKO in the corner. This is hard to watch! The carnage! The devastation!!!!

The Age of Orton! Slaughter! Foley! Flair! Cena’s Dad! Cena himself! The viper is completely without remorse or mercy!!!

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

As I said it was a team effort and you played a big part. Swag just refuses to give any credit of any kind for me calling out his thread play on D2 and controlling the lynch via the pardon to get Dome and himself lynched with the help of the rest of town. I also put his PM front and center as "fake" which I'm guessing had you analyzing it up and down 

It was a great team effort, but he will never recognize my play even though I had an MVP the game before 

This is so sad.