Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Counselor said:

Honestly though all joking aside. This push on Matts appears a little forced and there is likely a scum behind it. Rags or Forge

Oh, am I pushing Matts? Interesting fabrication. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Instead of trying to create a narrative based off a gimmick move that I sometimes do - how about read?

Additionally, if it was a lolclear, you would know I have only done that as civ for 10 years. So you should just be marking me off as town if you believe I did that. Move on to not reading someone elses post. 

You have a gimmick of trying to pretend like you are appeasing a lie detector?

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You have a gimmick of trying to pretend like you are appeasing a lie detector?

There was no gimmick. If he is the lie detector, I was giving him a clear statement to choose from. Where is this confusing?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

There was no gimmick. If he is the lie detector, I was giving him a clear statement to choose from. Where is this confusing?

Because it was clear he was going to detect Rick if he is the detector.  So I could easily see scum plop your comment down there knowing there is no actual risk.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Because it was clear he was going to detect Rick if he is the detector.  So I could easily see scum plop your comment down there knowing there is no actual risk.

We are going in circles. Apparently you are so one track minded that you cant see the obvious. But I am a man who comes in peace, so I am going to drop it. 

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Ah, Muhammad Hassan.

@Pickle Rick I suppose if you're NOT scum, you wouldn't mind posting something along the lines of, "I am not Muhammad Hassan"?

blue is scum with pickle

So, lets look at this from the perspective "why did Blue post this?"

At first, he asked Pickle to simply post whether he was Muhammad Hassan.

was he really going to use the lie detector on that piece alone? Since it was obvious swag was faking for reactions.

That wouldnt tell him anything about Pickles alignment becase obviously Hassan wasnt Pickles character

I think Blue's goal was to overtly softclaim that he was lie detector to later sway the lynch away from pickle.

If blue was really trying to lie detect pickle, he could have done it much more subtlely. Like "Are you town" even. 

notice that pickle took it unto himself to post that he was town.

Blue's goal was to make people see him as the lie detector

@Blue, what was your plan if pickle didnt post explicitly he was town? Would it have been worth revealing your "power role" so early?

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'll do you one better and I can make it in one post if need be

I am not Muhammad Hassan

I am town 

I am Randy Orton

39 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ragnarok gets it.

Hypothetically, let's say there is a lie detector role in the game. When that role can use their ability is key; some lie detectors can use their ability during Day, some have to wait until Night. Either way, Rick's post would be the obvious choice, since it potentially gives a lot of information very quickly on a player that, quite frankly, doesn't appear likely to be targeted by scum early otherwise. Thus, a scum player could throw in an unasked-for "I'm Town" post and count on it taking a backseat or never being tested at all.

Now, that's not a zero-risk move for scum, but it's hardly outside the realm of possibility. And again, I stress that no one in the game has any information on Town roles except their own. The fact that Pickle Rick immediately offered that information, knowing he was almost certainly going to be tested if a lie detector is in the game, makes him a very uninformative lynch for today in my book.

I’m Town

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, I could easily see scum doing that. 

I could as well. Which is why I clearly said its a nulltell and not a lolclear attempt. But he just keeps regurgitating the same idea in different words at me. Time to move on.

#thinklikeachampion

#badkneesdoe

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

blue is scum with pickle

So, lets look at this from the perspective "why did Blue post this?"

At first, he asked Pickle to simply post whether he was Muhammad Hassan.

was he really going to use the lie detector on that piece alone? Since it was obvious swag was faking for reactions.

That wouldnt tell him anything about Pickles alignment becase obviously Hassan wasnt Pickles character

I think Blue's goal was to overtly softclaim that he was lie detector to later sway the lynch away from pickle.

If blue was really trying to lie detect pickle, he could have done it much more subtlely. Like "Are you town" even. 

notice that pickle took it unto himself to post that he was town.

Blue's goal was to make people see him as the lie detector

@Blue, what was your plan if pickle didnt post explicitly he was town? Would it have been worth revealing your "power role" so early?

Don’t forget Ragnarok