Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

There’s been like two lie detectors in the past three years on this site.

My initial response to this would just lead to a very dumb WIFOM scenario, so I will leave it at "I don't care."

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I can't see the obvious that you admit you could see scum doing that?  Interesting.

The obvious being that there is more than one option for why I posted that..... 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You're assuming that scum know anything about what Town roles are in the game, which is questionable at best.

no, i bet that mafia doesnt know the town roles but the town lie detector role is a fairly safe role to hide in because its rare.

worst case, you get a cc and know who the lie detector is.

If you would have read my post, you would have seen that

Just now, Malfatron said:

no, i bet that mafia doesnt know the town roles but the town lie detector role is a fairly safe role to hide in because its rare.

worst case, you get a cc and know who the lie detector is.

If you would have read my post, you would have seen that

Day

Literally all it takes to screw both Mafia over in that scenario is a Town Vig with an itchy trigger finger on Night 1.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

My initial response to this would just lead to a very dumb WIFOM scenario, so I will leave it at "I don't care."

Yeah, some people can make educated guesses based on imperfect available information, and some people are scum.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Blue acting like he never face planted D1 of Mafia.  @Monkball2ky I have to tag you because no one else has a memory of WF apparently

The only Day 1 shenanigans I remember being involved in was blowing my one-shot ability in Simpsons Mafia on ending D1 early cause it was taking too long.

Admittedly, I haven't played forum Mafia in, like, three years.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Go find them.  It's not hard. xD:ph34r:

If you’re just searching games where “lie detect!” was said, then you’re just purposefully muddying the waters.  There have been 2 since I joined the site, and everyone was confused about the role when it cropped up the first time. I went back to 2017 then and didn’t find another.

Just now, Blue said:

The only Day 1 shenanigans I remember being involved in was blowing my one-shot ability in Simpsons Mafia on ending D1 early cause it was taking too long.

Admittedly, I haven't played forum Mafia in, like, three years.

It was the one where Simonds betrayed you all and began his death feud with Clov and you died because VF made up a guilty result on you based on nothing, and you frustratedly died.

We since I'm about to die and have to charge my phone now. 

My final thoughts 

Blue lean town (it's been fun, play more)

Matts lean town 

Orca lean town 

Touch lean town 

____

Daboyle

Et

Mwil

Malf

Racks

Squire

Are my scum leans