Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

is it who i think you are referring to?

if so, i dont see it this game

it feels like the puzzle pieces are falling in nicely.

matts wanting to go blue or swag is telling

i think pickle is a powerful scum

blue is a lesser scum role

matts likes to try to manipulate things when he is scum

Malf

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

is it who i think you are referring to?

if so, i dont see it this game

it feels like the puzzle pieces are falling in nicely.

matts wanting to go blue or swag is telling

i think pickle is a powerful scum

blue is a lesser scum role

matts likes to try to manipulate things when he is scum

He does?  He must be pretty bad at it since I’ve never noticed.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Cause most of your scummates are inactive?

#roasted

This would have been good on someone else. Most people who have been scum with me know I'd just throw them to the wolves without being overly concerned about it. 

Poor @MWil23 played a game with me where he lived for like three days with me telling him every day I was going to throw him under the bus. It was like dread pirate Roberts in the Princess Bride

• Like 2

he made it to the end on stuff like this

On 1/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, Matts4313 said:

Fair enough. And I think tracking the censor would probably result in me naming all the people he visited. The other response is that he visited no-one which would create chaos/false positive. 

This one specifically states that *all* night actions + regular hits. I clarified after Orca's claim, asking if the only thing that would go through is a not-regular hit. I was told correct. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This would have been good on someone else. Most people who have been scum with me know I'd just throw them to the wolves without being overly concerned about it. 

Poor @MWil23 played a game with me where he lived for like three days with me telling him every day I was going to throw him under the bus. It was like dread pirate Roberts in the Princess Bride

Now this is a Mafia player I can respect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Mwill deserves that though.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

blue, rag, pickle, and matts are so obvious

Why cant both of us be smart at the same time. Its okay, I play Malf last game. You can play him this game. I will carry us with the Matts portion of Mattsatron