Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You do know that blue actually does know a number of us quite well, right?

WF players, not the rest, right?

Just now, SwAg said:

What players did Blue know too much about?

Im too lazy and I am cooking to go back and pull up quotes. But feel free to research back when I said this same thing like 24-48 hours ago (and no one questioned it)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

WF players, not the rest, right?

Hasn't he consistently asked questions about the others in thread? He stated in one post specifically that he didn't know the meta and asked for people to speak up about it, to which several of us did reply 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, this. 

I made them already. Its not my fault if you dont read.

Blue - Lurked like crazy early, suggesting he was discord. Knew a tad too much about players in the second real time day of D1. And then all the things Malf said.

Swag - was scared to go head to head with pickle on a scum list, he is defaulting to his base moves (lynch a twin, me or rags/Malf) with out any scum hunting. Hasnt said anything intelligent all game long. 

Why did you think I was lurking? What things Malf said?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You do know that blue actually does know a number of us quite well, right?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What players did Blue know too much about?

I want to hear what he has to say about this, too. Simply reading the reactions to me signing up for the game should have told him I've played with people in this game before.

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

THIS IS A REMINDER THAT NO MATTER HOW SMART @SwAg IS (AND HE IS SMART) - - HE IS A COMPLETE DUMBARSE WHEN IT COMES TO READING CERTAIN POSTERS. 

You made this post.  And Orca liked it.  You seem to think that I made a mistake with Rick here, rather than nefariously pursued him.

I just went through matts' post history for this game, and matts never elaborated on the "good case" for blue yesterday.  All his posts toward blue were giving advice and telling him how bad I am.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@squire12 never mind, I forgot about to include counselors with it. 

still curious then why you wouldn’t have said he could definitely hammer instead of may have to. 

I was not sure where counselor Vote was.  Pickle pointed out where counselor vote was.

You missing this is unsettling