2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

I think I'd like to trade a 6th for cooks and then get 1 more serviceable wr heading into the draft.   I don't have much interest in dorsett.   I really don't get the appeal.  On a team desperate for wr help and with Tom Brady as his qb he was still mostly useless.   

4 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Ours as in homegrown. Could care less who drafted him (or in Robbys case signed him as a udfa)

And can’t exactly get lost....I’m stuck in isolation 😎😩

Ah you are a Briton, right.   Double Isolation. lol.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind Clowney, but I don't see him picking us because his last list before getting traded seemed like he was looking for a winning team. Out of all the big names I've heard, Yannik is the guy I want. He's a long term answer that fits different schemes. If we trade back or miss out on getting a top LT, then Trent Williams my #2. We can't risk Darnold getting killed and not developing behind a line that needs more time. That move will also help Bell. Although this WR draft class seems deep, I don't want us to be looking for 2 starters in it. Bringing back Robby makes the most sense to me or trading a 21' pick for Cooks if they don't cut him. 

27 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

So y’all wanna trade for a OL who is coming off injury, give up a premium pick AND extend him at a high number but Sanders, who hasn’t shown signs of slowing down isn’t worth bringing in?

I think the fear is that with our franchise history luck, we’ll sign him and then he’ll start to show signs of slowing down