2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

I think everyone’s overreacting. We missed out on one lineman, Thuney got tagged, Clowney and Fowler are still out there and it’s not like we were gonna trade a first for diggs. We still got an entire offseason ahead of us. Idzik and mac screwed us by spending too big in the off-season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

I think everyone’s overreacting. We missed out on one lineman, Thuney got tagged, Clowney and Fowler are still out there and it’s not like we were gonna trade a first for diggs. We still got an entire offseason ahead of us. Idzik and mac screwed us by spending too big in the off-season.

The kick in the nuts was not getting any of Conklin, Thuney or Glasgow

Just now, Bobby816 said:

The kick in the nuts was not getting any of Conklin, Thuney or Glasgow

Rumor has it we offered more money for Glasgow but he wanted to live in a certain area of the country.  Thuney was tagged.  Conklin was overpaid.  Not so much a kick in the nuts but a some uncontrollable things and refusal to over pay.  Again none are the second coming of Munoz or Art Schell ... not heartbroken and anxious to see what happens next.  

9 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

We ain't getting any of them.