"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Let me be clear, as bad as it looks for me right now, I am in fact, 1000 percent town, but, I made a crucial mistake. That said it isn’t because I picked touch at random.

Clarify the bold. Did you specifically pick touch? Or was that out of your control?

• Like 1

I am a part of a 3 man mason group, I will not reveal who they are, but we have all the same ability. All 3 are alignment cops.

From the second we found that out, we knew we had to figure out who was sane/paranoid/naive.

Best way to do this? All check the same person.

2 of the 3 results came back red lettered on touch who I got scummy vibes from some of his early posts and the subtle small push on Counselor who flipped town obviously.

So when Touch got red lettered, I wasn’t surprised.

Last night I was given a one shot hit, and with touch red lettered, it made sense. I was given a bomb to perform a day hit on one player of my choosing.

As we have learned from the flip, touch is town, which means either one or more of our results were tampered with or our sanities are incorrect.

I didn’t kill touch at random, he was red lettered 2/3 times per our investigations.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'll let Josh explain himself, but from my opinion...Josh targeting Touch with a day vig is scum 

You either made the bomb and gave it to me or you have some other quantifiable way of knowing.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am a part of a 3 man mason group, I will not reveal who they are, but we have all the same ability. All 3 are alignment cops.

From the second we found that out, we knew we had to figure out who was sane/paranoid/naive.

2 of the 3 results came back red lettered on touch who I got scummy vibes from some of his early posts and the subtle small push on Counselor who flipped town obviously.

Last night I was given a one shot hit, and with touch red lettered, it made sense. I was given a bomb to perform a day hit on one player of my choosing.

As we have learned from the flip, touch is town, which means either one or more of our results were tampered with or our sanities are incorrect.

I didn’t kill touch at random, he was red lettered 2/3 times per our investigations.

So one cop who is sane, one who only gets back scum results and one who is insane?

if you are being honest, this is the thing that makes the most sense for that setup IMo

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You either made the bomb and gave it to me or you have some other quantifiable way of knowing.

I mean that's obvious

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

3 man mason lol

So you all felt 2 sane and 1 insane?

The logical inference there would be 2 insane and 1 sane if true imo 

So you all think it makes since to have a 

Seer

FBI Agent

3 alignment cops 2 being real

So 5 cops essentially at a minimum? (I dont believe this)

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1) @MWil23 - Rocco

2) X

3) @Blue - Sir William Shakespeare

4) X

5) X

6) X

7) @JoshstraDaymus - Lando Calrissian

8) @Ragnarok - Connor McManus

9) @ET80 - Beef Supreme

10) @bcb1213 - Ron Burgundy 

Will one of you speak for the crime of exploding Touchy?

You have until 4 PM EST to confess or I will reveal who it is 

If Orca says it’s me lynch him.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I mean that's obvious

3 man mason lol

Seer

FBI Agent

You can question the 3 man mason but it’s true.

No, we felt that if we had one that only sees red, and one that only sees green, that the third should see both and then majority rules.

2 results red. 1 result green.

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I mean that's obvious

3 man mason lol

Seer

FBI Agent

Plus the mason group gets a day hit?